If Manny was juicing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cixthree View Post
    Ok so your point is?
    126/145... Pac has been getting rocked in all his fights, but he gets a new conditioning coach in the Diaz fight. This conditioning coach has gone on record to say "I give Manny a special BLEND, he has no idea what he takes"
    Freddy Roach, a guy Pac has been knowing for yrz! says "I have a hard time giving him shakes and vitamins" WAIT!!!!!!!!
    (A guy you just met can give you something and you have no idea what it is, but a guy you've known and trusted has a hard time giving you a shake? HMMMMMM
    JESUS! help these people!!
    Two events don't necessarily mean he's roiding....Cotto got a new conditioning coach when he went up to 147 and was able to take some of the best punches by Shane Mosley--considered one of the hardest punchers in the welterweight division....remember, Cotto has always been known for his suspect chin...always. Does that mean Cotto was roiding?

Comment

My guess is, he'd be allowed to get away with it... What do you guys think
      Don't attack me on this one, I'm just saying, if Manny was on something.
      It seems like people are willing to put on blinders, not put any pressure on him to test.

My guess is if it were Floyd, the CIA, FBI and all other agencies would be in his ass.
      Just my op.
      Good Point...I mean we watched in baseball as roids was rampant and most of us already knew all the guys that were using (even when "they passed all the tests") Stadiums were full so a blind eye was applied. I believe the same thing is happening now. Pay per views are going up, everyone likes the KO, so let it go. Even at the expense of fighters who are not using.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
        So, in all these gibberish sorts you have posted, wheres your solid proof of PAC's juicing?
        lol, If im EVER in a jam and Im able to pick my jury, can I call on you?

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
          Two events don't necessarily mean he's roiding....Cotto got a new conditioning coach when he went up to 147 and was able to take some of the best punches by Shane Mosley--considered one of the hardest punchers in the welterweight division....remember, Cotto has always been known for his suspect chin...always. Does that mean Cotto was roiding?
          Nope but turning down over 40 million does, not to mention shutting up a boxer he does not like, and shutting up many haters, and basically reenforcing the fans that love you defense of you and clearing up that fishy smell that most believe is still lingering.

Comment

lol, If im EVER in a jam and Im able to pick my jury, can I call on you?
            no need, ******s are always pardoned

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOpener View Post
              Nope but turning down over 40 million does, not to mention shutting up a boxer he does not like, and shutting up many haters, and basically reenforcing the fans that love you defense of you and clearing up that fishy smell that most believe is still lingering.
              Turning down 40 million does not equate to roiding---as Pacquiao claims, they will meet sooner or later, if that means relucantly accepting the test, he will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by EyeOpener View Post
                Hey, you ever thought why wasnt Pac suing That Smith guy who wrote the article?
                And why just a gag order?

Comment

Originally posted by rao007 View Post
                  Turning down 40 million does not equate to roiding---as Pacquiao claims, they will meet sooner or later, if that means relucantly accepting the test, he will do it.
                  I never said it equates to anything. IT DOES LOOK FISHY, IT DOES LOOK ODD....and NO ne can deny that. I dont dislike Pac or Floyd and like and respect both of them but damn Pac looks bad in this one. I would rather be considered a cherry picker than a Roid user.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveJarvey View Post
                    no need, ******s are always pardoned
                    So you're home now?

Comment

Hey, you ever thought why wasnt Pac suing That Smith guy who wrote the article?
                      And why just a gag order?
                      YEs I have ...I believe that Tim Smith would have possibly could have been put in a situation where he would have to disclose where he got his info. along with the individual who presented it. Not to mention confiscating the computer and hard drive of the Mystery emails that cannot be deleted off a hrad drive. With that I would just Ignore him and Teddy Atlas who alegedly knows the same guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X