No announcement yet.

If floyd doesnt fight shane..im officially done defending him

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
    They is absolutly no reason this fight shouldnt happen..none,zip,zero..the moneys there.the risk and reward is there.....i hope all this **** im hearing is just false rumors..cause its a travisty if this fight doesnt happen...just make the ****ing fight happen
    it won't happen I already told you this.

Comment

Same here. if he doesn't fight Mosley next, I'm done.

It will happen tho, he has no other fight..

I'm dissapointed as hell about him not fighting Pacquiao tho, i don't care what anyone says, when he asked for a Steroid test, it was a sign of weakness, how come he didn't ask Oscar or anyone else for a test?

Getting a bit sick of this, fight already...

Comment

I've never "defended" Floyd. He's a boxer. He wants to make money. He also doesn't like to take a fight he's not completely sure of winning. It's fairly smart, and also not very worthy of respect.

In the end, however, I'm convinced he'll fight Mosley. I think he feels he can pick him apart, which is why I believe he'll sign the contract.

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
          Same here. if he doesn't fight Mosley next, I'm done.

It will happen tho, he has no other fight..

I'm dissapointed as hell about him not fighting Pacquiao tho, i don't care what anyone says, when he asked for a Steroid test, it was a sign of weakness, how come he didn't ask Oscar or anyone else for a test?

Getting a bit sick of this, fight already...
          yep. any fool who thinks Mayweather wasn't using the steriod allegations as a way out is seriously riding on FMJ's nuts. I knew he would never fight Pacquiao, turns out he didn't.

the only way he would is if he fights a nobody, and ends up losing, once his 0 is gone he might open up and feel hungry again.

Comment

Surely Floyd can get more than 10 million for a Mosley fight, right? Anyway, as a die hard Mayweather fan myself, I relate to how you feel. Still, I would really have to hear Floyd's reasons for not fighting Mosley before I make any decisions regarding future support of him. This money issue is not good enough. I think the fight will happen for sure though, so this is all hypothetical.

Comment

larry, put down the captain morgan. you are letting all of the bull**** that is constantly flung at mayweather affect your judgment. but hey, if you wanna hop off the mayweather train right now, be my guest.

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty much with you. Its just getting beyond a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
                  They is absolutly no reason this fight shouldnt happen..none,zip,zero..the moneys there.the risk and reward is there.....i hope all this **** im hearing is just false rumors..cause its a travisty if this fight doesnt happen...just make the ****ing fight happen
                  Good ****. I posted a new animal on your visitor wall, let me know what you think.

Comment

Originally posted by them_apples View Post
                    yep. any fool who thinks Mayweather wasn't using the steriod allegations as a way out is seriously riding on FMJ's nuts. I knew he would never fight Pacquiao, turns out he didn't.

the only way he would is if he fights a nobody, and ends up losing, once his 0 is gone he might open up and feel hungry again.

You act like Mayweather was like "I'm not fighting Manny because he's on PEDs".

On the contrary, Mayweather gave Duckquiao every shot to comply, even gave him 14 DAY WINDOW, yet Duck still spit in the face of all *******s and made them pay $70 for Duck/Clottey instead.

Comment

Originally posted by IIG View Post
                      Surely Floyd can get more than 10 million for a Mosley fight, right? Anyway, as a die hard Mayweather fan myself, I relate to how you feel. Still, I would really have to hear Floyd's reasons for not fighting Mosley before I make any decisions regarding future support of him. This money issue is not good enough. I think the fight will happen for sure though, so this is all hypothetical.
                      thats the point..there is no legit reason...absolutly none

Comment

Working...
                      X