Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me 2 .

Comment

Originally posted by Dorian View Post
      Same here. if he doesn't fight Mosley next, I'm done.

It will happen tho, he has no other fight..

I'm dissapointed as hell about him not fighting Pacquiao tho, i don't care what anyone says, when he asked for a Steroid test, it was a sign of weakness, how come he didn't ask Oscar or anyone else for a test?

Getting a bit sick of this, fight already...
      just shut the **** up. a sign of weakness is leaving 40 dollars on the table because you're afraid of getting poked with a needle 14 fays before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by MR.LARRYX View Post
        seriously there comes a time when this **** aint all about money(hell 10 million is a **** load any damn way)..but this **** is personal..its about respect..its about legacy...there is a huge demand for this fight.....there is NO REASON this fight shouldnt happen..
        sorry larry floyd himself said legacy don't pay bills.

Comment

Floyd has to fight Shane. He has no choice. Shane is his only option. If Floyd ducks Shane, I think that'll be it. If Pac wins against Clottey, I believe that Pac will just fight Shane, win, lose, or draw. Pac would rather fight Shane than Floyd. And Shane may tear Pac a new one.

Comment

same here man. floyd is not boxing if he doesn't take this fight.

and horrible would it be for shane mosley? a year layoff, berto pulls out, then you think you got a superfight with maywather only for him to never sign the contract. might as well retire fuuck the bull****

Comment

Originally posted by Remind My Soul View Post
              larry, put down the captain morgan. you are letting all of the bull**** that is constantly flung at mayweather affect your judgment. but hey, if you wanna hop off the mayweather train right now, be my guest.
              Does it really bother you that someone is getting sick of drinking that Mayweather kool-aid?

Comment

just shut the **** up. a sign of weakness is leaving 40 dollars on the table because you're afraid of getting poked with a needle 14 fays before the fight.
                Oh my little sunshine seed, Floyd's dick must taste really good huh? I would know, Im a *****.

Comment

When did Mosley, Vargas and James Toney get busted for using steroids?

1 day after the fight. Never heard of a pre fight steroid test before, it's just a bull**** excuse, he knows what he saw. Manny is faster, stronger, can take a hard punch from the best, and is a lot more active. He ducked Manny.... it hurts to say but it's the truth.

Coming from a big PBF fan.....

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                    sorry larry floyd himself said legacy don't pay bills.
                    Word.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X