Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which PPV do you think will Sell more Pacquiao-Clottey, Mayweather-Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    Fantasy? How about you bet all your points on Mosley with me?
    PM me once the fantasy fight is signed. dont wet your pants too soon

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
      WHo the **** cares if he knows who Clottey is.. Clottey will never be anything more then a stepping stone for younger guys after this fight.
      I think my boy Josh still become a champ after this fight

Comment

Is this even a legit question. Mayweather V Mosley by a landslide(like 500,000 more buys).

Comment

Come on man. Mayweather vs Mosley could do close to 2 million buys IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by BIGBOXINGFAN View Post
            Come on man. Mayweather vs Mosley could do close to 2 million buys IMHO
            That is dreaming right there but it can do from 1 million to 1.5. I don't think mosley has ever been on a PPV that did 1 million. The most was with De La Hoya and that was like 800K

Comment

Originally posted by PerryDplatypus View Post
              PM me once the fantasy fight is signed. dont wet your pants too soon
              Dont worry, I'll be happy to take your points off you,
              Then When Floyd fights Manny, I'll take whatever points you have off you then aswell

Comment

Mayweather vs Mosley absolutely. But I wanna see what both undercards will look like. There's no reason GBP can't put together a solid under card with all the fighters they promote.

..........and BTW...

WHERE ARE ALL THE PEOPLE WHO THOUGHT I WAS BUGGIN WHEN I SAID FLOYD VS MOSLEY WOULD FIGHT THIS YEAR?!?!?!

Seems like a lot of Floyd fans stopped talking about Mosley's "PED" past and are ushering in Mosley with open arms after he wasn't "worthy" to fight Mayweather. Boy, how quick things change around here LOL.

Comment

Bahahahah, I cant believe *******s voted for Pac-Clottey bahahahah

Comment

Domestically I think Floyd/mosley will edge out (200-400k more) but internationally Pac/Clottey will have a big lead leading to a world-wide larger PPV.

Floyd is a draw here in America and a little in Europe. Pac is draw here, latin America, Asia, Clottey has African support. Mosley, well he's not a draw here really.

Comment

I want to say Pac-Clotty, but something tells me everyone may tune in just to possibly see Floyd Mayweather loss his fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X