Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which PPV do you think will Sell more Pacquiao-Clottey, Mayweather-Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A better question is-

Who is the idiot who voted Pac Clottey? ^^^^^^

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      You know nothing about Boxing so
      what?? what u talkin about now? wasnt taking the piss...not exactly as old or as experienced as you now am i? its only over the past year and a half i took an interest to boxing....so pardon me if i dont know everyone in the ****ing game....

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        ................:word:
        I don't don't even think is debatable... But, I hope both PPVs do great #s not because for bragging rights or to rub it in... Because, at the end of the day I don't get no money out of it... But, is good for boxing to have successful shows...

But, I do think there are some Floyd fans and Pac fans who hope that Floyd or Pac PPV tank... If one does, they would be here happy about it...

Comment

MAyweather mosley by atleast 400,000 buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Xcusemymood View Post
            A better question is-

Who is the idiot who voted Pac Clottey? ^^^^^^
            2 idiots they should of made this poll public....

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
              what?? what u talkin about now? wasnt taking the piss...not exactly as old or as experienced as you now am i? its only over the past year and a half i took an interest to boxing....so pardon me if i dont know everyone in the ****ing game....
              I can respect honesty, you are forgiven.

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              I don't don't even think is debatable... But, I hope both PPVs do great #s not because for bragging rights or to rub it in... Because, at the end of the day I don't get no money out of it... But, is good for boxing to have successful shows...

But, I do think there are some Floyd fans and Pac fans who hope that Floyd or Pac PPV tank... If one does, they would be here happy about it...
              You are probably right. I personally hope they do IDENTICAL numbers, so they can go back to the negotiating table without trying to change the 50-50 purse split based on the new ppv numbers.

Comment

Is this even debatable?

P4P Number 2 and 3 going head up for the WW Championship of the world?

Mosley?

Mayweather?

Yeah this gets my vote and my 60 dollars. Id pay for Lopez-Gamboa over Pac-Clottey.

Its not Pacs fault. Clottey just is a nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  Oh Really?
                  NO!.....im just sayin ive never heard of him......wtf is peoples problems on here?

Comment

Originally posted by britishboxing92 View Post
                    what?? What u talkin about now? Wasnt taking the piss...not exactly as old or as experienced as you now am i? Its only over the past year and a half i took an interest to boxing....so pardon me if i dont know everyone in the ****ing game....
                    if you started watching boxing a year and a half ago then you should no who josh clottey is.....

Comment

May-Mosley : 2 Americans fighting in America > Pac-Clottey: 2 non americans.

I do know for a fact which fight is guaranteed to be the more exciting fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X