Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which PPV do you think will Sell more Pacquiao-Clottey, Mayweather-Mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
    what?? what u talkin about now? wasnt taking the piss...not exactly as old or as experienced as you now am i? its only over the past year and a half i took an interest to boxing....so pardon me if i dont know everyone in the ****ing game....
    Wow relax kid, I didnt realise you where young, but if you wanna learn about boxing there is no better then BoxingScene

Comment

Originally posted by KRUEGER View Post
      if you started watching boxing a year and a half ago then you should no who josh clottey is.....
      who the hell are you????? why the **** is everyone askin me these questions for?? :S

Comment

Originally posted by KRUEGER View Post
        if you started watching boxing a year and a half ago then you should no who josh clottey is.....
        WHo the **** cares if he knows who Clottey is.. Clottey will never be anything more then a stepping stone for younger guys after this fight.

Comment

so when will the fantasy fight ppv be?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
            Wow relax kid, I didnt realise you where young, but if you wanna learn about boxing there is no better then BoxingScene
            Read the NAME! BritishBoxing92....as in 1992!! born....or would u have prefered me to follow ****e like UFC or MMA like most people my age are nowadays??

Comment

NO!.....im just sayin ive never heard of him......wtf is peoples problems on here?
              Calm down bro,

is cool is no biggie,

Is there fighter that made you a fan? I see you from the UK was it Hatton, Cal, Froch, Khan?

Comment

Originally posted by HazardousBoxer View Post
                WHo the **** cares if he knows who Clottey is.. Clottey will never be anything more then a stepping stone for younger guys after this fight.
                Mike Jones in the summer....

Comment

Originally posted by PerryDplatypus View Post
                  so when will the fantasy fight ppv be?
                  Fantasy? How about you bet all your points on Mosley with me?

Comment

Read the NAME! BritishBoxing92....as in 1992!! born....or would u have prefered me to follow ****e like UFC or MMA like most people my age are nowadays??
                    easy..... eaaaasyyyy..

Comment

Your not making a good impression to regulars who you are most likely gonna learn alot about boxing off,
                      Easy young man

Comment

Working...
                      X