Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

they learned their lesson last Sept 19th... lol

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      Dana White is an idiot but at least he is sucking up his pride and moving the date. Promoters in boxing have never sucked up their pride for the good of the sport. He's probably saying it's a joke because they had the date and now boxing has stormed in. I say fuk off White and deal with it. Boxing isn't trying to be buddy buddy with you and doesn't care about when you schedule your ppvs.
      He got crushed last time he had a PPV against Mayweather and he even made a stupid fake press conferance video saying how the Mayweather was a joke. Boxing has been having big PPV fights on first Saturday of May (Cinco de Mayo weekend) for some time now, Dana thought he could take over the date this year but he just got ***** slapped by Mayweather again.

Comment

LMFAO.....dana knew mosley mayweather would absolutely destroy that card....

Comment

Why does everything have to be that they are scared of this or they are avoiding that?

Seriously this has nothing to do with any of that because Dana is a buissness man and he is making the correct buissness decision. You don't put your PPV's on the same night as another PPV event. It's just common sense!

Only Bob Arum and Don King were stupid enough to have PPV's on the same day way back when Don King actually mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Jay View Post
            LMFAO.....dana knew mosley mayweather would absolutely destroy that card....

Boxing fans don't watch MMA and MMA fans don't really watch boxing so how would it "Crush" his event. He simply doesn't want to lose any of the few fans like me who like to watch both sports.

This isn't that complicated fellas really.

Comment

Originally posted by pistol whip View Post
              Boxing fans don't watch MMA and MMA fans don't really watch boxing so how would it "Crush" his event. He simply doesn't want to lose any of the few fans like me who like to watch both sports.

This isn't that complicated fellas really.
              Dana woul be stupid to go head up with a Mayweather PPV. He learned his lesson last time.

Comment

Originally posted by -Reflexes- View Post
                Dana woul be stupid to go head up with a Mayweather PPV. He learned his lesson last time.

What lesson? That card would of done **** even if it wasn't up against Floyd.

Again Boxing fans don't watch MMA and MMA fans don't watch boxing this isn't brain surgery.

Comment

OK, in all honesty i think Dana just wants to watch Mayweather vs Mosley
                  no joke.. i really do

but i am because thats sum funny shat right there

Comment

Again Boxing fans don't watch MMA and MMA fans don't watch boxing this isn't brain surgery.
                    He out his **** card against JMM-Floyd September 19th ON PURPOSE. Remeber him saying his event would outsell Floyds and all the **** he talked only to get owned?? He'll never put a PPV vs. Floyd again. Save himself the embrassment.

He learned his lesson.

Comment

That's not true. I do agree that boxing goes after a different type of fan but both fan bases have fans that watch both. You could say though, that either you like one more or the other and if they are on the same night for the most part you will favor the one you enjoy more. I think you can be a fan of both, although I am not.

Comment

Working...
                      X