No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito Clash is Possible, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arraamis View Post
    I'll give Pacman 1 - 2 years at most - then Arum's throwing him to the wolves. lol!!!

Another thought: How is Margarito a viable opponent, but Yuri Forman isn't .... Aren't they close in height???
    Margarito comes foward, we both know that

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      It's a shame Cotto didn't box Manny for 12 rounds. It wouldn't have been awe inspiring, but I would have like to seen how Pac would have dealt with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        You know wasup with show tonight?

Comment

Originally posted by sNiTcH View Post
          A good exit for marg? hehe big payday
          Those were my thoughts. Then Margarito can go write a book about how he became the WW champ that wasn't. Coming off a huge career defining win, to being embarrassed and banished from the sport for a year while being branded with the scarlet letter as a cheater.

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
            It's a shame Cotto didn't box Manny for 12 rounds. It wouldn't have been awe inspiring, but I would have like to seen how Pac would have dealt with it.
            Cotto isn't a finesse boxer. He shows glimpses of it but he's a brawler by nature. Pacquiao and company don't want 'boxers' they want the excitement that comes from the Cottos and Hattons. Probably why they want Margarito not Foreman, past all the height BS.

Comment

This huy says all in the same breath that pbf is afraid to lose but pacq will fight margie but not foreman becuz he will be an easier target?

Comment

Originally posted by Marijuana View Post
                Do you want Mayweather-Pac to happen?
                i would be denying myself if I'll say NO. of course thats a very exciting fight. The problem is Arum is killing mayweathers career and thats the most requested fight in history...

Comment

Pacquiao fights anyone that arum pits against him. i dont doubt this from happening one bit.

Comment

Originally posted by alexpz
                    Its the weight.. Foreman is 154lbs boxer while Margarito is a 147lbs boxer. so is 154lbs equals to 147lbs? What did Manny says before. 147lbs is his limit.

Now if you say why not ask Foreman to fight Manny at 147lbs. What would say then. Manny drains boxer to win. Am I right?
                    Actually weight was never the issue with the Yuri fight. They said he was too tall for Manny. Yuri is 5'11 and so is Margorito. More BS from Pac, Arum and Roach the three stooges of Boxing.

Comment

Margarito does not deserve a fight against Pacquiao. Simple as that.

Comment

Working...
                      X