No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito Clash is Possible, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao vs Margarito Clash is Possible, Says Arum

Promoter Bob Arum of Top Rank told BoxingScene.com that he is considering hosting a Manny Pacquiao fight at the new Meadowlands Stadium in East Rutherford, NJ in the Summer. Arum mentioned Antonio Margarito as a possible opponent. Margarito is still under suspension for attempting to use loaded handwraps in his fight against Shane Mosley a year ago. [Click Here To Read More]

I knew it.

They will NOT fight Floyd.

Comment

F@$k Bob Arum!

Comment

Pacman would knock the **** out of Plasterito! It would be the Cotto fight all over again.

Comment

I wonder if Slimy Bob has talked to the New Jersey Boxing Commission yet about Margarito's licensing, before he goes and makes outrageous statements like that? Probably not, he muses aloud constantly, and if he's not telling the truth today, he just might be tomorrow. :/

Comment

I'll give Pacman 1 - 2 years at most - then Arum's throwing him to the wolves. lol!!!

Another thought: How is Margarito a viable opponent, but Yuri Forman isn't .... Aren't they close in height???

Comment

Only Bob Arum would give a proven cheater a big payday.

Comment

As a Pac fan..

I'm really really starting to hate Bob..

The only fights that Bob should worry about is the winner of Mosley / Mayweather..

Comment

LOL @ Bob trying to take the steam off Mayweather/Mosley.

Comment

ouch mayweather will have no chance to get the big payday?

Comment

Working...
                    X