Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Pac is a Top 5 ATG....Who is number 6??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Multiple Figthers of the Year:

Muhhamad Ali - 5
    Joe Louis - 4
    Manny Pacquiao - 3
    Joe Frazier - 3
    Evander Holyfield - 3
    Sugar Ray Robinson - 2
    Ezzard Charles - 2
    Rocky Marciano - 2
    Gene Tunney - 2
    James Toney - 2
    Harry Greb - 2
    Dick Tiger - 2
    Ingemar Johansson - 2
    Floyd Mayweather - 2
    Floyd Patterson - 2
    Tommy Loughran - 2

Multiple Weight Divisions Titlist:

Manny Pacquiao - 7
    Oscar Dela Hoya - 6
    Thomas Hearns - 5
    Sugar Ray Leonard - 5
    Floyd Mayweather - 5
    Pernell Whitaker - 4
    Roberto Duran - 4
    Roy Jones Jr. - 4
    Leo Gomez - 4

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      In what way is Oscar accomplishments better than Pac. And, you are right about Oscar not being an ATG but Pac is an ATG. You letting your hate blind you...
      I thought you were one of the realistic Pac fans..but you are sounding surreal right now.
      Pac is no way at top 5 ATG..shame on you. (and Steward for that matter)

tell me who he beat and what he did to become a top 5 ATG...
      name his biggest wins..and why he should be considered ATG for beating them
      you dont consider DLH an ATG from your previous comment..so that leaves..
      Hatton?..Diaz?..Morales?..Barrera?..JMM?(loss)..who?...please tell me!
      and lets be realistic here..if he werent a small pinoy with a country behind him building him up..he wouldnt be overrated..he has done nothing different from Hagler/Foreman..or any other big puncher..Imagine if Hagler werent a black fighter..and he was a pinoy..can you imagine how much bigger he would have been..people trick themselves into believing Pacquiao is that great based off of shock value that hes able to do that (something that has been done better, by better fighters for years)..it reminds me of when ignorant people say that Eminem is the best rapper..(because they are shocked that a white boy can do that)..but its been done far better for many years..hate to use this is an anology..but I am keeping it 100% with you.

Comment

very true, but i think steward is off by 2 because for me pac should be top 3 atg.

Comment

Originally posted by Get High View Post
          stop being butthurt dontasemebrah. its just floyd mayweather sr's opinion. its not official.
          Yeah, but Steward's opinion is not defamatory and it doesn't hurt anyone's reputation, image, and/or career. Sr.'s "opinion" is an accusation and defamatory.

BTW, it's quite amusing how some people here think they know more about boxing than Emmanuel Steward. Not only are they expert in boxing, but they're expert in steroids and PED's as well.
          Last edited by rommel357; 01-14-2010, 11:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mali1976 View Post
            I thought you were one of the realistic Pac fans..but you are sounding surreal right now.
            Pac is no way at top 5 ATG..shame on you. (and Steward for that matter)

tell me who he beat and what he did to become a top 5 ATG...
            name his biggest wins..and why he should be considered ATG for beating them
            you dont consider DLH an ATG from your previous comment..so that leaves..
            Hatton?..Diaz?..Morales?..Barrera?..JMM?(loss)..who?...please tell me!
            and lets be realistic here..if he werent a small pinoy with a country behind him building him up..he wouldnt be overrated..he has done nothing different from Hagler/Foreman..or any other big puncher..Imagine if Hagler werent a black fighter..and he was a pinoy..can you imagine how much bigger he would have been..people trick themselves into believing Pacquiao is that great based off of shock value that hes able to do that (something that has been done better, by better fighters for years)..it reminds me of when ignorant people say that Eminem is the best rapper..(because they are shocked that a white boy can do that)..but its been done far better for many years..hate to use this is an anology..but I am keeping it 100% with you.
            Show me right now where I have said Pac is a top 5 ATG... tell me where I have said it? Numerous times I have said he is top 30... I have been asking how in the hell is Oscar greater than Pac... Do you believe Oscar is?

And, I don't care if Pac was Mexican, black, white, european don't matter what he has accomplished puts him in the top 30... If Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson would of went all the way up to WW and win titles along the way he would be rank as high maybe even higher than Pac... So there is nobody overrating Pac cuz he is a Pinoy... Especially since there have been great Pinoys from the past... And, I am not even a damn Pinoy to be overrating his ass for being one. So WTF are you talking about?

Comment

hahaha i love this, steward making the *****s more jealous and buthurt more. hahaha.

Comment

this should be the top 5 atg now.
                1 robinson
                2 ali
                3 armstrong
                4 leonard
                5 pacquiao
                the 3-5 are not in order. lol.
                Cry *****s. Hahaha

Comment

Wow.... The only ones I put ahead of Pac from 1080-present in this order are

1. Duran
                  2. Leonard
                  3. Whitaker
                  4. Chavez
                  5. Pac
                  THIS IS WHAT IM REFERRING TO./.
                  you said Pac was an ATG top 5 from 1980s until now..

Show me right now where I have said Pac is a top 5 ATG... tell me where I have said it? Numerous times I have said he is top 30... I have been asking how in the hell is Oscar greater than Pac... Do you believe Oscar is?

And, I don't care if Pac was Mexican, black, white, european don't matter what he has accomplished puts him in the top 30... If Mark "Too Sharp" Johnson would of went all the way up to WW and win titles along the way he would be rank as high maybe even higher than Pac... So there is nobody overrating Pac cuz he is a Pinoy... Especially since there have been great Pinoys from the past... And, I am not even a damn Pinoy to be overrating his ass for being one. So WTF are you talking about?
                  um.."nobody is overrating Pac cause hes Pinoy"...lmao..just look up all the threads..its right there..and I dont know wtf youre talking about..I never said you were a pinoy..I said Pinoys are overrating his greatness..
                  and you never answered my questions..what makes him great?..his wins?..over which fighters?..you have the nerve to rank him over Hagler..and dont get it twisted..him being Pinoy has alot to do with it..cause if he wasnt, hed be just another fighter..see how easily you put him above Hagler..again If Hagler was pinoy..Oh My Goodness..that would have been madness..lmao..

Comment

Originally posted by tanibanana View Post
                    Multiple Figthers of the Year:

Muhhamad Ali - 5
                    Joe Louis - 4
                    Manny Pacquiao - 3
                    Joe Frazier - 3
                    Evander Holyfield - 3
                    Sugar Ray Robinson - 2
                    Ezzard Charles - 2
                    Rocky Marciano - 2
                    Gene Tunney - 2
                    James Toney - 2
                    Harry Greb - 2
                    Dick Tiger - 2
                    Ingemar Johansson - 2
                    Floyd Mayweather - 2
                    Floyd Patterson - 2
                    Tommy Loughran - 2

Multiple Weight Divisions Titlist:

Manny Pacquiao - 7
                    Oscar Dela Hoya - 6
                    Thomas Hearns - 5
                    Sugar Ray Leonard - 5
                    Floyd Mayweather - 5
                    Pernell Whitaker - 4
                    Roberto Duran - 4
                    Roy Jones Jr. - 4
                    Leo Gomez - 4
                    Manny has only won titles in five weight divisions. In 2002, the ring created their own chamionship policy, so to include that when comparing Manny with other fighters in the past who were not around during that time is not fair.
                    Manny has won titles in five divisions, and a magazine recognized him as a title holder at 140 and 126.

Comment

I think many Pinoy's are overrating Pac because he is pinoy...

Comment

Working...
                      X