Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Pac is a Top 5 ATG....Who is number 6??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
    Are YOU serious?? Wake the **** up, bro, Pacquiao's record isn't as stellar as you *******s think it is.
    LOL maybe you need to wake up... seriously Oscar ranks higher than Pac? Is that what you are saying?

Comment

Originally posted by CrackYourJaw View Post
      LOL, Stweard used to hate Pacquiao, too, at least not like him very much, now he's calling him a top 5 ATG.
      Steward is objective. He seems to be able to dispense with his prejudices and give an unbiased assessment.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        LOL maybe you need to wake up... seriously Oscar ranks higher than Pac? Is that what you are saying?
        That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm surprised you can read based on the confusion you're having with the other posts in this thread. It's only typical you'd have a Pacquiao avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
          That's exactly what I'm saying. I'm surprised you can read based on the confusion you're having with the other posts in this thread. It's only typical you'd have a Pacquiao avatar.
          LOL in what way is Oscar greater than Pac? Where in fact would you rank Oscar?

Comment

I am not asking about Forbes. I am asking did Oscar look healthy in that fight?

Wait you just said you had Clottey winning now he only lost cuz he does not throw enough punches? I am going to ask again how terrible is Clottey if he only won by 1 or 2 points against a shot fighter?

Are you not showing your all time top 30 list cuz maybe you don't have
            one?
            Oscar looked like he could not put a dent in a C class Fighter. Plus Oscar got hit a lot buy a C-Class fighter. I knew he was completely over the hill after that fight.

It's not about how Clottey LOOKED is was the fact that Cotto looked very bad against a guy who was not being very active.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
              You F-ing *******. He is not remotely a top 30 all time great. Let alone a Top 5. Study the history of boxing instead of posting bullshs*it threads.

I don't like slamming any posters period, But you you *******S don't give a damn about the sport of boxing, you only care about PACMAN. I like PACROID but you novice *******S get on my nerves and have ruined this Boxing Forum which use to be a good place to come to enjoy talking with real boxing FANS.

You *******S always post childish bullshi*t, like boxing started with PACMAN. Please go back to TRYING to dance like black people and putting stickers and stupid loud pipes on your cars. Basically just GO AWAY. Please only comeback after you have learned something about the history of boxing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAD TO BE SAID SO I SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I like Pac but damn...It gets really crazy in here with the Pac worship...And this doesn't mean that there aren't any dillusional fans of other boxers, but the number of ridiculous threads/posts about Pac's historical position gets really crazy...You can't fault them because they really haven't been watching boxing for a long time...and if they have and they STILL pick PAC inside of the top 20 in history...all you can say is WOW!

I've been watching boxing as a serious fan since the early eighties and have watched hundreds of tapes of old-timers from the sixties and seventies...and I wouldn't place Pac in the top 5 from 1980 to the present let alone the HISTORY of boxing...

Comment

LOL in what way is Oscar greater than Pac? Where in fact would you rank Oscar?
                Oscar, isn't an alltime great either!

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
                  Oscar looked like he could not put a dent in a C class Fighter. Plus Oscar got hit a lot buy a C-Class fighter. I knew he was completely over the hill after that fight.

It's not about how Clottey LOOKED is was the fact that Cotto looked very bad against a guy who was not being very active.
                  He was over the hill when he fought Floyd too... That is not what I am asking you... Did Oscar look healthy when he fought Forbes?

Was Clottey more active against Judah, Gutierrez, Baldomir, Alvarez, and Corrales compared to Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
                    Oscar, isn't an alltime great either!
                    Pac is an ATG Oscar is not...

Comment

Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
                      I like Pac but damn...It gets really crazy in here with the Pac worship...And this doesn't mean that there aren't any dillusional fans of other boxers, but the number of ridiculous threads/posts about Pac's historical position gets really crazy...You can't fault them because they really haven't been watching boxing for a long time...and if they have and they STILL pick PAC inside of the top 20 in history...all you can say is WOW!

I've been watching boxing as a serious fan since the early eighties and have watched hundreds of tapes of old-timers from the sixties and seventies...and I wouldn't place Pac in the top 5 from 1980 to the present let alone the HISTORY of boxing...
                      I go back to the 1976 Olympics when I first got hooked on boxing as a kid. So I know what you mean. *******S throw the ATG thing around like boxing started in 2000.

Comment

Working...
                      X