Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Pac is a Top 5 ATG....Who is number 6??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Get High View Post
    ali
    srr
    srl
    louis
    pep
    armstrong
    greb

just off the top of my head. kind of laughable to compare duckquiao to any of those fighters.
    Nice google and boxrec talent there.

Pacquiao is TOP 5 Now! TOP 3 or better after he retires.

SRR
    Armstrong
    Ali

He's looking at those 3 names.

Comment

Originally posted by Modobo3 View Post
      I like Pac but damn...It gets really crazy in here with the Pac worship...And this doesn't mean that there aren't any dillusional fans of other boxers, but the number of ridiculous threads/posts about Pac's historical position gets really crazy...You can't fault them because they really haven't been watching boxing for a long time...and if they have and they STILL pick PAC inside of the top 20 in history...all you can say is WOW!

I've been watching boxing as a serious fan since the early eighties and have watched hundreds of tapes of old-timers from the sixties and seventies...and I wouldn't place Pac in the top 5 from 1980 to the present let alone the HISTORY of boxing...
      Wow.... The only ones I put ahead of Pac from 1080-present in this order are

1. Duran
      2. Leonard
      3. Whitaker
      4. Chavez
      5. Pac

I would love to see your top 5 from 1980-present and really Ali does not count since he did not win a fight...

Comment

Liar Burner, Manny is top 3. Can't say the same thing about pig Mayweather, that ugly pig isn't even remotely top 30.

Comment

Originally posted by shogun1123 View Post
          I go back to the 1976 Olympics when I first got hooked on boxing as a kid. So I know what you mean. *******S throw the ATG thing around like boxing started in 2000.
          Can you name me the original 8 weight-classes please...

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            LOL in what way is Oscar greater than Pac? Where in fact would you rank Oscar?
            De La Hoya>Pacquiao.

Neither are ATG's, both are HoF's.

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Shark View Post
              De La Hoya>Pacquiao.

Neither are ATG's, both are HoF's.
              In what way is Oscar accomplishments better than Pac. And, you are right about Oscar not being an ATG but Pac is an ATG. You letting your hate blind you...

Comment

ali
                srr
                srl
                louis
                pep
                armstrong
                greb

just off the top of my head. kind of laughable to compare duckquiao to any of those fighters.
                So you put leonard ahead of louis pep, armstrong and greb....but pacquiao doesnt even deserve to be in the same sentence????

Pacquiao is already above leonard on the ATG list. Leonard doesnt deserve to be on the same list as your other 5.

Comment

stop being butthurt dontasemebrah. its just floyd mayweather sr's opinion. its not official.
                  LOL....good one

Comment

Don't look at us, Steward said it, blame him.

Comment

pac is 15-20

Comment

Working...
                      X