Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather is a welterweight, enough with light welters as potential challengers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
    end of your argument right there...both hatton AND marquez CALLED out floyd, so by your logic, it was ok for hopkins to fight smaller guys b/c they called him out, is should be the same for mayweather.....

when i read contradictory posts, like yours, i realize i'm dealing with a complete hater, so i'll just leave it at that......

life is bigger than floyd mayweather....stop sipping that haterade, and you'll feel a lot better about yourself....

If you read i said Hopkins fought just about every BIG NAME fighter or p4p fighter that was from 160-175. Floyd is in the MOST DEEP division in boxing and STILL hasn't fought one of the big name guys. SO SUCK ON THAT *****

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      This has to be lamest excuse I've ever heard. To be honest, I don't really buy the "Hopkins fought smaller fighters" crap but God that's an awful defense.
      LOL wow you must of not read the rest of the Post. I Clearly was stating that The opponents Hopkins fought Came to HIS WEIGHT and were Champions. Hopkins fought every Just ABOUT every BIG name out there from 160-175

which is
      Jones Jr.
      Tarver
      Johnson
      Winky
      Trinidad
      De La Hoya
      Calzaghe
      Pavlik
      Taylor
      Joppy

Floyd is in the MOst DEEPEST DIVISION in BOXING and he hasn't fought none of the top WW.
      Cotto
      Pacquiao
      Margarito
      Mosley
      Berto
      Williams
      or even freakin Quitanna or Cintron would be better then Mathew Hatton or Nate Campbell.

What i was trying to prove was that the Lower weight classes have more BIG NAMES then the Middleweight classes. SO and read my whole damn post next time.

Comment

If Floyd wants to fight a Light Welter, e.g. Bradley then he should drop to 140lbs for the fight. If you wanna fight at 147....fight a welterweight, pretty much anyone in the top 10. Hell we know its a tune up fight anyway as there isnt much else available. Just dont drag smaller fighters up to fight at welterweight when u could fight a genuine welterweight. It makes you look like a coward

Comment

clucky is too fuckin' scared of paul williams , he gonna fight campbell instead. lol

[IMG]27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" id="videojugplayer">
          Chicken:
          How To Make Cream Of Chicken Soup[/IMG]
          Last edited by stormfroe; 01-14-2010, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Floyd only got two options really: Mosley/Berto or Williams

Comment

floyd needs at least 5 tune ups before he fights matthew hatton

Comment

Originally posted by tyde13 View Post
                pac ducked floyd......

cotto and margarito BOTH are coming off TKO losses......

shane has a fight in 2 weeks, in which he'll lose.......

paul williams IS the fight i wanna see though, but like i said, quit bitching! no opponent has been named yet......

you know the ppl that are miserable, and have no lives, b/c they come on here and complain about the same **** everyday.... how can you guys make thread after thread, about **** that hasn't even happened yet?

i don't have to defend floyd's next choice of opponent, b/c i UNDERSTAND he will choose a fighter, based on the amount of money he'll bring to the table. i understand that, so i need not defend floyd, nor complain about it either.

like campbell said yesterday, HE HAS NOT spoken to anybody in camp mayweather, he's heard his name circulating, but ONLY FLOYD knows who he's fighting next.....so until FLOYD makes that announcement, quit bitching so goddam much, ladies!

JAT

Margarito
                Cotto
                Shane
                Paul
                Manny

Floyd could have fought them all, seeing as hes the "face of the sport and boxings cash cow".

Guess what the common denominator is in those fights not happening?

Its not the timing, or a date, or a money issue,

its Floyd.

He never wanted to fight those guys.

Instead, he chose Baldomir, Judah, Hatton, DLH, Marquez.

Boxing history is always going to side with those of us who know Floyd ducked these fighters, not the other way around. The reason?

All of those guys fought eachother in the same time span that Mayweather was a welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                X