No announcement yet.

What would you all say if Nate won??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
    OnePunch is Nate's manager. It's true, they did offer Pac to fight Nate. Nate even wrote an open letter to Pacquiao.
    I know that pre.

What im asking is a formal contract not a love letter. wherein there's a fight date, venue and the money involve. What do they want? Pac offer Nate a fight?

everrybody from featherweight to Middleweight is calling out pac.

Comment

Originally posted by tesla_power View Post
      There will be no excuse. It would be great for Nate for him to get a good payday. But on paper, this is a mismatch. Personally, I'm not interested in watching this fight and I believe most do not want to watch this either.

Why do you want to see this fight? What are Nate's advantages that could screw Pbf up?

ive always thought Nate has the right style to deal with a floyd type fighter, which was why we didnt hesitate for a second to take the guzman fight. Timing beats speed, and nate is nasty enough on the inside to do some damage. To beat floyd you have to make it a dogfight, and nobody does that better than nate.

Comment

Originally posted by OnePunch View Post

i personally was on a conference call with king and arum about it. i dont remember you being on the call though........

p.s. i dont need the apology or the points, but thanks anyways
        I see. I yield on this matter.

Comment

Originally posted by miron_lang View Post
          I know that pre.

What im asking is a formal contract not a love letter. wherein there's a fight date, venue and the money involve. What do they want? Pac offer Nate a fight?

pagbigyan mo na yan. para maging katawa-tawa si Fraud at ang mga *****s pag natuloy ang laban nila... LOL

Comment

Originally posted by PrtyBoyDlicious View Post
            pagbigyan mo na yan. para maging katawa-tawa si Fraud at ang mga *****s pag natuloy ang laban nila... LOL

Yeah you're correct.

Comment

I know that pre.

lol. it never even got to the contract stage. Arum said not now, maybe later. And no offense, but even if it had gotten to the point of a contract offer, thats not exactly the kind of information i would post publicly on the internet or release to a non-party.....lol

Comment

it would be like casamayor beating pacman..

Comment

ive always thought Nate has the right style to deal with a floyd type fighter, which was why we didnt hesitate for a second to take the guzman fight. Timing beats speed, and nate is nasty enough on the inside to do some damage. To beat floyd you have to make it a dogfight, and nobody does that better than nate.

If you dont mind me asking. Is there any schedule meeting about a Floyd-Nate negotiation? or anything like that?

Comment

If you dont mind me asking. Is there any schedule meeting about a Floyd-Nate negotiation? or anything like that?

i cant comment on any of that right now..........

Comment

lol. it never even got to the contract stage. Arum said not now, maybe later. And no offense, but even if it had gotten to the point of a contract offer, thats not exactly the kind of information i would post publicly on the internet or release to a non-party.....lol
                      What's the percentage that this fight will be made?

Comment

Working...
                      X