Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bumping ass fggot. thought it was new

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• 14 day cut off and tranny said no! thats what u call a punk. glad marquez made him see the light.

Comment

• Originally posted by B u r n e r
        LETS GO FLOYDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

This is the floyd I like.

Lets do this **** man.
        You mean talk like a duck and run like a chicken.

Comment

• Originally posted by B u r n e r View Post
          LETS GO FLOYDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!

This is the floyd I like.

Lets do this **** man.

Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by Suavecito80 View Post
            This ..........

Comment

• There should never be a cutoff to RANDOM blood testing. The testers know when to stop the testing, but they can't tell the fighters, promoters, or managers this. The threat of being tested at anytime must exist up until fight night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eric Holder View Post
                "Throughout this whole process I have remained patient, but at this point I am thoroughly disgusted that Pacquiao and his representatives are trying to blame me for the fight not happening when clearly the blame is on them. [Click Here To Read More]
                at Pac fans now accusing Marquez of the same schit they defended against Pac.

Oh well, now we know Pac IS CLEARLY ducking Rios by asking for all these "FAKE OST TESTS"

Comment

• lol cant believe pac fans still try to deny pac ducked the test for a very long time, anyone who thinks all the blame is on floyd is a fuking moron

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
                    at Pac fans now accusing Marquez of the same schit they defended against Pac.

Oh well, now we know Pac IS CLEARLY ducking Rios by asking for all these "FAKE OST TESTS"
                    Freaking hilarious, man. But I can't even laugh anymore.

Comment

• Floyd is such a con man. Just today I happened to be watching an old interview where he talked about the $40M offer he allegedly made Pacquiao directly over the phone.

Some "experts" estimated each fighter may have earned upwards of of $100M. Can you imagine Pacquiao throwing away more than $60,000,000 to Mayweather?? It would have been one of the dumbest deals ever. Nevermind what Pacquiao can get at this point.

Comment

Working...
                      X