No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
    Floyd is such a con man. Just today I happened to be watching an old interview where he talked about the $40M offer he allegedly made Pacquiao directly over the phone.

Some "experts" estimated each fighter may have earned upwards of of $100M. Can you imagine Pacquiao throwing away more than $60,000,000 to Mayweather?? It would have been one of the dumbest deals ever. Nevermind what Pacquiao can get at this point.
    More than he as ever and will ever see. Notice begging for the fight no. Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by Pacquiao'd View Post
      More than he as ever and will ever see. Notice begging for the fight no. Haha
      Begging? Pac was aksed about Floyd's "has been" comments and Pac responded by saying, "if you believe so, why don't you fight me then?" Pac's basically saying Floyd is a coward. Hehe...

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
        Begging? Pac was aksed about Floyd's "has been" comments and Pac responded by saying, "if you believe so, why don't you fight me then?" Pac's basically saying Floyd is a coward. Hehe...
        We know who the coward is. The one who was ducking the tests now asking for them. Hehe...

Comment

• Niiiinnnnjaaa Please......u ducked...the window has closed...move on

Comment

• Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
            I don't even know why the Floyd cult members are proud of saying Pac is begging as opposed to Floyd running away from the superfight. Who on earth runs away from the biggest fight of this generation? Even uncle Roger got sick of it in the end and confided, "Who is crazy enough to turn down $150 million?"

Mandela tried to make it happen, then some Singaporean businessmen, Joe Jackson and associates, former HBO exec Ross Greenburg, then finally Floyd's best friend 50 cent, all to no avail. Man, what did Floyd see in Pac that terrified him to avoid him like a plague?

Comment

• At
              Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
              I don't even know why the Floyd cult members are proud of saying Pac is begging as opposed to Floyd running away from the superfight. Who on earth runs away from the biggest fight of this generation? Even uncle Roger got sick of it in the end and confided, "Who is crazy enough to turn down $150 million?"

Mandela tried to make it happen, then some Singaporean businessmen, Joe Jackson and associates, former HBO exec Ross Greenburg, then finally Floyd's best friend 50 cent, all to no avail. Man, what did Floyd see in Pac that terrified him to avoid him like a plague?
              Problem is Pac kept continuously dodging the random tests and is now all of a sudden wanting to test the guy who put him down for less money. That makes no sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                At

Problem is Pac kept continuously dodging the random tests and is now all of a sudden wanting to test the guy who put him down for less money. That makes no sense.
                Team Pac also made it clear that they won't agree to a 5th Marquez fight without full OSDT.

Marquez should've counter-troll'd them and requested a 30 day cutoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
                  At

Floyd is a juicer himself and gets away with positive tests. So what's the problem? Have never seen anyone so scared of an overrated midget.

Comment

• Originally posted by Counter Troll View Post
                    Team Pac also made it clear that they won't agree to a 5th Marquez fight without full OSDT.

Marquez should've counter-troll'd them and requested a 30 day cutoff.
                    Floyd to this day has not participated in random drug testing.

Comment

• Originally posted by CatchweightKing View Post
                      Floyd to this day has not participated in random drug testing.
                      Wow you're dumb!

Comment

Working...
                      X