No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    It doesn't matter when the fight takes place, Mayweather will whip Pac's punk ass. The haters and Pac worshippers on this site will have 10 different excuses for the loss, but it won't change the fact that Mayweather will KTFO of Pacquaio, steroids or not.
    yea really.. arguing just makes us all miserable and we will never agree. just sit back and enjoy the show, dont get so involved. and certainly dont start hating people over a game

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin City View Post
      I call bull****. he's only saying this to make himself look like he does want to fight.
      he really dont want it.
      Pac man ****ed this all up. Lost all credibility with me too.... Avoiding olympic style drug testing when you were guaranteed like 20 million dollars! Somethings fishy! Go head and fight clottey for less dog, you's a fraud. I hope clottey wins and you never get that big payday you ****ed up. Could've been good for boxing but you f*'d it up for us.

Comment

• Manny saying that he feels having his blood taken immediately before the fight would weaken him. Floyd asked why would 24 days be enough time and 14 days be too close? Manny refused to answer and then promptly backed out of the fight and reject the big paycheck ever. what a shame manny "steroid" pacquiao.

Comment

• Interesting and down to earth article.

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content6677.html

If your a Floyd hater, don't read you'll just cry about it and it'll be a complete waste of your time.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
            can someone tell me why Pacquiao did not agree to 14 days??? WTF? i mean WTF?? i dont understand?? WHY?????? WHY?????
            Yeah, ask yourself "why" a couple more times, then think about this...

What is the point of offering a 14 day window, knowing full well that PED's can be flushed out of the system just days before the fight anyway? How exactly is a 14 day window gonna catch anything?

Floyd never wanted to fight Pacquiao. End of ****ing story. The sooner people realize he is a natural born bull****ter, the better.

"Ever get the feeling you've been cheated?" ~ Johnny Rotten

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3
            Last edited by S A M U R A I; 03-01-2010, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by S A M U R A I View Post

What is the point of offering a 14 day window, knowing full well that PED's can be flushed out of the system just days before the fight anyway? How exactly is a 14 day window gonna catch anything?

Floyd never wanted to fight Pacquiao. End of ****ing story. The sooner people realize he is a natural born bull****ter, the better.

i think your clutching at straws mate as is evident by you quoting a punk rocker......

so PED's can be flushed out the system just days before a fight??? so why did Pacquiao ask for a 30 day cut-off and than 24 days???? hmmmmmm, think about that mate.......

Comment

Its a deterrent towards use during the time before the testing deadine.

They wanted up until fight day ,but they compromise to 14days.

I guess the thinking is that if he is gonna use hell only get the benefits of using for 14 days before the fight opposed to usage throught a full camp.

I dont see how people claim this was a ploy by floyd all along. He agreed to all termand then thinks this **** up to get out of the fight? A fight Pacs own trainer has acknowledged on several occasions would be extremely hard for Pac. Why not just disagree to one of Pacs demands? Like the 10 million dollar per lb penalty?

Then think about all of the excuses and lies that came out of Pacs camp.

They refused a comprimise of 14.
                Hes scared of needles. But has tatoos
                He cant have blood taken within 30 days of a fight or hell feel week. But he just gave blood 19 days before the fight.

The list goes on...

Comment

• Originally posted by Toba View Post
                  Manny saying that he feels having his blood taken immediately before the fight would weaken him. Floyd asked why would 24 days be enough time and 14 days be too close? Manny refused to answer and then promptly backed out of the fight and reject the big paycheck ever. what a shame manny "steroid" pacquiao.
                  This is sadly the truth. Pacquiao fought Clottey for much less and is now planning to fight Margarito, another fighter coming off a brutal loss.
                  Last edited by PureBoxer; 04-13-2010, 03:33 AM.

Comment

What a ****ing moron you are!

Comment

• Pac gave FLoyd the chance to re deem himself and his reputation for ducking fights and Floyd failed the test. He wont just sign the contract to fight like fighters are supposed to do. Pac didnt want the world to see Floyd as a ducker, and wanted to give Floyd the chance to show the world,he is a warrior and not coward, and Floyd wont take the handshake and friendly gesture.

But my word of advice to Floyd is youd better sign to fight Pac, otherwise people will hound you fight sergio martinez. WHich one do you want?

Comment

Working...
                      X