No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather: "I Wanted To Whip Pacquiao's Punk A$$"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More than 50 pages, and still,

nobody can say why Manny needs to compromise to anything.

They just all of a sudden want this test, because apparently, nobody has ever gone up in weight and beat people down.

All of a sudden, the word of an ex convict is gospel.
    All of a sudden, this is to be done to create an equal playing field.
    All of a sudden, every dude clamoring for this test would just automatically strip search because someone accuses them of hiding dildos in their ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
      Manny is 5' 61/2" and Floyd is 5' 8". That Foreman fight was never a reality and both fighters came up from lower weights.
      good one.. makes this steroid **** even weaker.. i mean ddidnt floyd start at 106, all the way up to 154? sure facing paper champs.. and now that pac does it.. according to bdevil it's the roids.. my bad.. and floyd's looks closer to 5'9" but no biggie..

Comment

• Originally posted by ox805er View Post
        good one.. makes this steroid **** even weaker.. i mean ddidnt floyd start at 106, all the way up to 154? sure facing paper champs.. and now that pac does it.. according to bdevil it's the roids.. my bad.. and floyd's looks closer to 5'9" but no biggie..
        With all the the designer PED's out there and athletes not getting caught even when tested I do believe new testing procedures would have to take place. The only way is when there was a federal investigation is that these guys came clean.

I'm a fan of the sport first and would like all on an even playing field. If it wasn't such a big fight I don't know that it would get the attention that it deserves in new testing methods.

Manny right now is the biggest name of the sport and now he is the internatial embassador of boxing. If he does it others will follow. I'm not clear in the negotiations cause so many contradicting reports are comming out so I will not get into that. But cause Floyd wants it is not a good reason to contradict it, but it should be done within reason in a way that it doesn't affect trainning. I see both sides have valid points.

Manny has done what no other boxer has done in modern time an explosive fahsion in company with Ariza's stupid comments you can see why ppl would question Manny.

If Manny took the test it wouldn't be an issue, not taking it has gave him a lot of bad press and the nay sayers are taking pops at him.

Biggest money fight out there, huge, I cannot see this fight not getting done. In the end money talks louder than anything else

Comment

understand what? is it something you're too dumb to explain properly?? i'm shooting holes in all your theories and this is the best you can come up with?

1st you posted "when the damage was done" implying that you would definately receive roid infflicted damage.. then you said ok.. "why take extra risks" .. and then you say.. "well it's just an extra risk".. so which is it? roids kills, but only if you take the risk?

isnt moving up in weight classes an extra risk? you're litterately too blind to see... and as you may notice (but you're too blind to see my picture) i'm not a pac fan.. i give him the whole credit in the world.. including facing another top welter in clottey, for his accomplishements.. and will not be affected by propaganda started by the mayweahter camp to slurr his name.. give me some positive tests.. or bloddy kneedles of pac, and i'll be the 1st to attack him for the 2 losses of one of my favorite boxers in J.MARQUEZ.. but it is clear to see that you're 100% positive that pacman is on roids.. i hope you're praying for clottey since those risks are not necessary, well according to you.

maybe your head is far up mayrunner ass that you cant keep up with him.. i.e. see link attached. THAT'S YOU ON BOXINGSCENE..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Why-5fkl30w
          You aint shooting holes in **** you fuking ******!! Your just to stupid to understand!! You saying when your moving up in weight is an extra risk right? I agree, but you don't think they factor that in? That's something you take in consideration, do you understand that?? How in the fuk can you compare that to taking a risk against someone on ROIDS? You don't train for that!!

When did I ever say it's a definite? But it is an extra risk! And why take the chance? Now if your going to respond to me son, think before you speak!!

Comment

Post where I ever said he was on ROIDS! If not stfu!!

Comment

• Originally posted by ThePunchingBag View Post
              Not one of those sports does 15+ drug tests in the span of 90 days.

They do 15+ drug test in the span of 365 days.

Can you see why what Mayweather has asked for is unprecedented, not only in boxing history, but in all of sports?
              Im not sure where you got any of those numbers...you'll have to link me. I thought he was just requesting standard USADA testing which is what all those other sports and most sports in general adhere to?

Comment

• the coward speaks............

but just the same... he is afraid to fight pacquiao.

Comment

• Matthew will whip yo ass Floid!

Comment

• Originally posted by TortillaWarrior View Post
                    More than 50 pages, and still,

nobody can say why Manny needs to compromise to anything.

Comment

• It doesn't matter when the fight takes place, Mayweather will whip Pac's punk ass. The haters and Pac worshippers on this site will have 10 different excuses for the loss, but it won't change the fact that Mayweather will KTFO of Pacquaio, steroids or not.

Comment

Working...
                      X