Dont get it TWISTED, Pac ACCEPTED THE RULING, FLOYD DID NOT
Collapse
-
Please post an article or link where Roach said that they would agree to having tests done close to fight night?
Its a lost cause dude, you look dumb trying to defend Floyd right now. Obviously, this fight didn't get made because Floyd didn't want the fight. Period.
He was unwilling to compromise, and Pacquiao was. Simple as that.
And you have not even heard the other side, its funny how ya'll listen and believe Arum or Roach when its convenient for you all.Comment
-
when floyd sr. says that Pac is "juicing", ya'll ride the whole express too, right?Comment
-
I never said CLOSE TO THE FIGHT...Roach said that would pass test BECAUSE MANNY IS CLEAN..if that is the case, then why agreed to OST in the first place and then ask for a 30 day cut off from testing..that makes no logical sense, Pac or Floyd fan alike.
And you have not even heard the other side, its funny how ya'll listen and believe Arum or Roach when its convenient for you all.
you all jump the bandwagon when Floyd sr. acusses Manny of juicing without proof yet you call Roach & Arum liars????Comment
-
this is old news.... the latest news is that schaefer and haymon agreed w/ the 3rd party mediator and floyd didn't and is ducking the fight.
next up mayweather vs matt hatton in 2010. *****s must be real proud.Comment
-
Comment
-
Thanks.Comment
-
What did you get on your SAT's? Do you have reading comprehension issues?
Jan. 06, 2010
Copyright © Las Vegas Review-Journal
Mayweather spurns compromise; Pacquiao to face different foe
By STEVE CARP
LAS VEGAS REVIEW-JOURNAL
The megafight between Floyd Mayweather Jr., left, and Manny Pacquiao, right, will not take place on March 13 as tentatively scheduled after Mayweather refused to accept a compromise agreement struck during a marathon negotiating session.
AP
The megafight between Manny Pacquiao and Floyd Mayweather Jr. won’t take place in March, Top Rank chairman Bob Arum said Wednesday.
Mayweather refused to accept a compromise agreement struck during Tuesday’s marathon mediation session in Santa Monica, Calif., according to an anonymous source with knowledge of those talks. At issue was Pacquiao’s refusal to submit to random blood tests as part of prefight drug testing for the bout that had been tentatively scheduled for March 13.
Arum said he is still under a gag order from the mediator, retired judge Daniel Weinstein, regarding the situation. But Arum said he expects to announce today plans for a March 13 or 20 fight in Las Vegas between Pacquiao and WBA junior middleweight champion Yuri Foreman.close thread!!!
Comment
Comment