No announcement yet.

yall must have forgot that Pacquiao ducked Mosley

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Equinox View Post
    if pacquiao agreed to fight mosley at 140 and beat him, of course he would not get any credit from me. but i would bet anything that he gets credit from every single pac fan and others.

this would be the same thing as pacquio agreeing to fight De La Hoya at 147 and beating him

Oscar coming down to 147= Mosley coming down to 140

and i think Oscar has been through less punishment than Mosley. pac fans would just defend the win by saying "no one made mosley sign the contract, mosley is the one that wanted the fight, it was mosleys fault, blah blah blah"

but that was not he real point of me posting that, the point was to show that pacquiao feared mosley....EVEN AT 140, thats just sad.
    you're telling me you would rather have pac/mosley at 140 (but you won't give him credit) than pac/cotto at 145 (you probly don't give him credit) just to say pac didn't duck mosley but ducked cotto instead?

Comment

This thread ended on the first post. A self own. This rubbish makes us rational PBF supporters look bad.

Comment

Actually I found the opening post most logical.

Comment

Originally posted by ummmid View Post
          you're telling me you would rather have pac/mosley at 140 (but you won't give him credit) than pac/cotto at 145 (you probly don't give him credit) just to say pac didn't duck mosley but ducked cotto instead?
          im not saying i would rather have anything, my point was to show all the pac fans that argue that mayweather ducked mosley, it can be argued that pac ducked mosley.

Comment

im not saying i would rather have anything, my point was to show all the pac fans that argue that mayweather ducked mosley, it can be argued that pac ducked mosley.

No it cant.. Cause Pac picked a fighter that is Mosley equal if not better in Cotto..

Who did Mayweather pick?

Comment

Come back Whoreus.

Comment

here's my take on it:

can choosing to fight cotto over mosley be considered ducking? imo no
                can choosing to fight jmm over mosley be considered ducking? imo yes

Comment

Mayweather fights Mosley, Cotto, Berto, etc,..All of them at 147+...No catchweights

Comment

Originally posted by Gutz View Post
                    No it cant.. Cause Pac picked a fighter that is Mosley equal if not better in Cotto..
                    Even if we assume that this is correct (which it isn't), it still does not dispute that Team Pacquiao did in fact duck Mosley, which they did.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Hall View Post
                      Pac can fight Yuri Foreman next while Floyd fights Shane Mosley next and the Pac-******S will still find away to build Yuri up while writing Mosley off.

They are blinded by the sweat from Pac's jock. Forgive them.
                      floyd won't fight mosley (unless berto proves that shane is past it)

Comment

Working...
                      X