Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach knew James Toney was on steroids, while he was training him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
    Not that I’m implying or advocating anything here but I work in healthcare and I spoke to healthcare officials who administer these type of drugs and they all seem to agree that those type of steroids are not anabolic by any means. Therefore, they don’t have the same effect as that of testosterone or any type of illegal diuretic.

Again, just what I’ve been told by these professionals as I don’t know much about these type of drugs.

Peace.
    healthcare officials don't know **** about PEDs.. james toney was on nandrolone a.k.a. Deca.. a popular bodybuilding drug. If you do some reading on it you won't be surprised to find that it stimulates appetite and is very anabolic, just not very androgenic so a lot of female bodybuilders are drawn to it. Can you tell I know what i'm talking about?

Deca, unlike testosterone, causes collagen synthesis which means it heals tendons and ligaments, which is why it might be good for treating some injuries. Testosterone on the other hand, weakens tendons and ligaments making the user more prone to injuries.

I can go to a doctor right now and get HGH for anti-aging and a prescription for testosterone because my natural levels are low.. does that mean it's right? no.
    Last edited by Talon; 06-10-2010, 11:55 AM.

Comment

i dont buy the injury excuse, toney had to use steroids to bulk up....look how huge his arms and chest is at heavyweight, ignore the fat stomach...at other weights they looked normal...and freddy roach lol he says he thought the steroids would be outta the system by fight time....what a joke....tried to get away with it and got caught....roach shouldve been suspended for that....

Comment

Originally posted by Ben_London View Post
        I used roids for a skin irritation once, given to me by my doctor. Not such a big deal.

prednisolone (which is what he prob gave you, or some variant thereof) is not an anabolic steroid designed for performance enhancement.........it's an immunosuppressant............it stops your immune system from reacting allowing the skin irratation to subside...........

c'mon now................

Comment

Originally posted by carlos slim View Post
          i dont buy the injury excuse, toney had to use steroids to bulk up....look how huge his arms and chest is at heavyweight, ignore the fat stomach...at other weights they looked normal...and freddy roach lol he says he thought the steroids would be outta the system by fight time....what a joke....tried to get away with it and got caught....roach shouldve been suspended for that....

actually stanazolol is used more for adding lean muscle and cutting weight........it is effective for fat loss and facilitating lean muscle growth simultaneously.........he was using it to lose fat imo.........

Comment

yep........

Comment

Interesting thread......interesting......

Comment

Originally posted by $partacus View Post
                I'm not saying you specifically but wow! people really, really want it to be real that PAC's camp (PAC specifically) has been on gear

Comment

Originally posted by C.Y. View Post
                  Roach been on some dirty ****, but he always gets a pass for some odd reason
                  Roach and all the shady people at Top Rank and associated with Top Rank get a pass because of ESPN or they did,I feel Kenny is getting fed up and seeing things as they are now. Dan however will continue to feed ups "Favorable" coments about that entire group and Freddie Roach as well. Freedie condition is sometimes a weapon that allows him to get away with saying more absurd than Roger, while Roach isn't abrasive and saying "Mutha****a" he is more calm but talks relentlessly and contradicts himself in nearly every wave of interviews somehow since this thing started last year and through the madness of the winter last year. Roach is still getting a pass, I love Toney but frankly I blame James for even involving himself with that camp. Roach is suspect.

Comment

pac,roach,roids.....sounds oh so familar

Comment

That's their story, he got tested positive for the same **** again in 2007.
                      And whithout Roach...

Toney was the cheater, Roach the trainer...

Comment

Working...
                      X