Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach knew James Toney was on steroids, while he was training him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
    pac,roach,roids.....sounds oh so familar
    Yes, because of haters accusations...
    Again...there is no proof, Roach was training a cheater, Toney, who is street ass who can barely speak english...AND???

So Nazeem Richardson might be a cheat trainer since he trains a former roider??

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
      Not that I’m implying or advocating anything here but I work in healthcare and I spoke to healthcare officials who administer these type of drugs and they all seem to agree that those type of steroids are not anabolic by any means. Therefore, they don’t have the same effect as that of testosterone or any type of illegal diuretic.

Again, just what I’ve been told by these professionals as I don’t know much about these type of drugs.

Peace.
      Either u r a liar or u r dumb as shyt. Why would an athlete take a non anabolic steroid?

What do u do in healthcare? What credentials do u have? And i'm guessing u r a pacq fan, verdad?

Comment

Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post
        Either u r a liar or u r dumb as shyt. Why would an athlete take a non anabolic steroid?

What do u do in healthcare? What credentials do u have? And i'm guessing u r a pacq fan, verdad?
        What about you stupid ****ing a$$hole. What credentials do you
        have to get this angry? Why do you stupid idiots seem so easy
        for you to accuse anybody without proof? Go and hang yourself.
        This world would be a lot better without evil people.

Comment

Originally posted by BadNewz View Post
          Roach has been slimy from the day he started working corners. Who knows how many lives he's destroyed by cheating? He might be worse than Panama Lewis.

Every Roach fighter is suspect. Khan, Martirosyan, Penalosa, McEwen, Concepcion, they should all be investigated.
          Chavez jr is a known cheater, too, and now he's working with Roach.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
            Yes, because of haters accusations...
            Again...there is no proof, Roach was training a cheater, Toney, who is street ass who can barely speak english...AND???

So Nazeem Richardson might be a cheat trainer since he trains a former roider??
            I thought Roach was his trainer both times he got caught, if you of anybody else training him when he got caught, please share with us.

Hey idiot, Mosley's dad was his trainer back then, watch boxing if you're gonna be in a boxing forum.

Comment

Freddie Roach isn't the nice guy the media trys to portray him to be

Comment

Everybody knows Ariza and Roach where involved one way or the other with PEDS.

Pac is innocent. He's never tested positive for steroids just as Mosley has never tested positive. Pac is innocent until proven otherwise!

Besides, Ariza has come "clean" and said "Pac doesn't know what he takes" he also mentioned that he doesn't know what a steroid is. Its not Pac's fault because he doesn't know! Pac's a congressman, FOTD with 8 titles at 8 different weight classes, been on 60 minutes and smiles a lot. He's a nice guy too so that means he's steroid free!

PEDS are not that popular and not that known. They are hard to do and not just anyone can do them. Besides nobody in sports really do them so why do we need to worry anyway? Pac's clean. Pac's never tested positive. He's said he's willing to do scheduled and tactfully planned tests! That means he's steroid free... how do people not understand that?

People just love to hate. Pac don't cheat, he's a nice guy and nice people do not cheat! Too many haters with no reason to say pac has ever cheated. If anyone's a cheat it's Floyd Mayweather. He's mean. He's bad too. He doesn't do what Bob Arum tells him to do anymore and he has a bad mouth. Floyd is the real steriod cheater.

Comment

War Marquez !!!!!!

Comment

Everyone knows Roach is the Juiceman.

Comment

• Originally posted by loui_ludwig View Post
                      I don't know a lot about roids or illegal substances but isn't there also roids for pain/injuries. I have problems with my knees and left elbow. Maybe around spring time, the doctor injected me with some roids that is a painkiller version, not the one to make you stronger.

Even in MMA, Royce Gracie got suspended for using roids for pain/injury.
                      Originally posted by TheSurgeonMDMPH View Post

What you got was a cortisone injection...it's a steroid but not an anabolic steroid. It is an anti-inflammatory steroid..it won't make you stronger...in fact it will make you weaker for a few months wherever it was injected. It will quickly reduce inflammation and make you feel better.
                      Last edited by jaded; 11-02-2011, 07:58 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X