Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Freddie Roach knew James Toney was on steroids, while he was training him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toney was busted for Nandrolone after the Ruiz fight. Nadrolone is an anabolic steroid. So the question is: Did Freddie know that Toney was using roids in training camp? Who gave Toney the roids in the first place??

Comment

I hope Freddie Roach and his PED cheating ways don't make there way to Khan and Rigondeaux.

Roach needs an investigation into his operation.

Comment

Originally posted by flem1 View Post
        Prednisolone?

It's one of the worst medicines I've ever taken. I used it to help me recover from my severe asthma but the side effects are really bad. It will make you gain weight really fast and you'll feel weak.
        yep terrible drug. did it have any mental effects at all? shannon briggs took it aswell. thats what made him gain all that weight.

Comment

Originally posted by wXh.. View Post
          OMG AMIR !! Amir should ask Freddie what the **** is up! If Freddie has a steroid history Amir should leave him right now.
          I would lay most of the blame squarely on the fighter for allowing himself to be duped into this situation. I believe Khan is intelligent enough to hire a nutritionist who has scruples which would forbid the use of any kind of illegal performance enhancing drugs. Roach is probably great for Khan right now.

Comment

bumpity bump bump

Comment

Originally posted by $partacus View Post

yeah ALL of Roaches fighters are clean!! SEE I TOLD YOU GUYS!!

Comment

If y'all wanna point the finger at Roach for all the 'roids JT was taking, y'all might as well blame Joe Torre, Tony LaRussa, Norv Turner, hell blame every ****in' coach at all levels of football.

Comment

mayweather is single handledly destroyign boxing ....

i guess any boxer with punching power is on roids

floyd doesnt use roids thats why he has no punching power

ROFL

Comment

Originally posted by COACH-WEBB View Post
                    its crazy how Pac fans only think the above...alot of ppl that may not be fans of neither have taken notice of this whole situation.
                    Your 100% right im a fan of neither.... mater fact when paquiao beat cotto i was telling all my friends that watch boxing that to me paquiao was one of the best fighters of all time.... thats when one of my boys pointed out certain things that were'nt normal like @ 125 he ko'ed barerra and put marquez on his ass 3 times in one round then at 130 he couldnt do the same all of the sudden he 30yrs old 3 divisions higher and he's destroying the best fighters in that division... also how he put on 13 lbs of muscle in 9 months... once he came up with 50 diffrent excusses not to take the test i was pretty much convinced...

Comment

Why's that? Steroids is the only chance Amir has to beat the next tier of guys

Comment

Working...
                      X