Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's HOT! Latest statement fom Manny Pacquiao himself (Dec. 26)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jack_DempseyCSC View Post
    i can see what you're saying so that would basically mean that Manny Pacquiao is the Philippines and that if he was to be found out using steroids which i don't think he is then he would bring shame upon the whole of the Philippines,yeah right geez a break.
    You probably didn't heard JR's interview with RA. Didn't you know that the Philippines is the hot bed of steroids according to JR? lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
      No need to say it here in the US. I just read the newspaper here & Pac's Statement were all in both sports section(SF Chronicle & CCtimes). Local TV Sports news also reported it!!!

The Hype is getting bigger by the day. Pac's learning now how to sell the fight Bigtime!!!
      oh dats cool.. I have only seen May camp's and arum's statement on espn but pac's. I hope they show it today.

Comment

Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
        You probably didn't heard JR's interview with RA. Didn't you know that the Philippines is the hot bed of steroids according to JR? lol.
        when was this? any links?

Comment

OK... So I am not a lawyer, but can Manny sue The Mayweather camp for slander? Is he even a US Citizen? I don't know the full extent of his citizenship rights. I do remember seeing everytime I would read something from Floyd Sr. saying it was in his opinion that pac man was on roids... Manny is foolish he needs to get off of those barry bonds and start getting into the ring legitimately... I am a bit of a Manny fan, but he needs to dispell the rumors quick like. On another note... This fight needs to happen soon all the promo on this fight is bad publicity so far... Could be a scar for boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Dulcis_Scientia View Post
            http://steroidpinoy.com

/thread

Comment

Take the test and let’s have this fight already!

Comment

I wonder how the Filipino media feels about it. I have the feeling this won't look good to the American media. In the article he says we, us, our country. If the roles were switched around and an American fighter said that we'd be like "Uhh homie they were talking about you. Don't drag me into this"..Though we're not as patriotic about our fighters... What is the Filipino general public saying?

Comment

Originally posted by mrsjt View Post
                  so is pac blogging now? lets hear what he, mayweather has to say on his twitter. the last time he posted, he insulted a boxing fan who asked him if he has plans to make weight on pac fight saying "you're just a spectator, stick to it". just like brian kenny and anyone who dares question his cheatin and being overweight in jmm fight "you're just a commentator, stick to commentating". jeez lol. the boxing fan on twitter said it best "without us spectators, you wont call yourself money, floyd!"

pwned!
                  Mayweathers still Brain storming with their Lawyers right now. They were adviced not to speak because they might be incriminated. The lawyers getting a hardtime writting the script!! They have to make it all natural like The Mayweather thrash talking style only Cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by lead_right View Post
                    Enjoy your red bar.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      Enjoy your red bar.
                      Your butt hurt because I posted this link:

http://steroidpinoy.com/

Which shows that there is big steroid use in the Phillphines.

Did you not go to the site.

"enjoy my red bar"

Man grow up.

Comment

Working...
                      X