Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's HOT! Latest statement fom Manny Pacquiao himself (Dec. 26)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PittyPat View Post
    1. At least he still says "My next opponent", which is good.
    2. He didn't "almost wipe out Marquez" - rather, Marquez nearly wiped him out twice.
    yeah marquez kissed the canvass 4 times and followed pacquiao on his corner...

always saved by the bell and ref ... LOL

oh I forgot.. pac was drained hmmmm LOL

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
      I was just about to post this. Manny isn't the kind that needs any steroids. You ever watch his training videos? He's pure hard dedicated work.
      Kinda like these guys. Are they on steroids, too? Nope. It's all in the training.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

2. He didn't "almost wipe out Marquez" - rather, Marquez nearly wiped him out twice.
        He only beat MARQUEZ twice and almost knocked him out in first round in their first fight(3 knockdowns homez).

Comment

Tell em pac! he should have a press conference here in the U.S. to let everyone know what he has to say about all these bs.

Comment

I got all exited when he said "because i love my country" i though he was going to say he would take the test and get it over with after that but i guess not

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Kinda like these guys. Are they on steroids, too? Nope. It's all in the training.

Okay, now those guys are quite clearly on HGH...

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
                I got all exited when he said "because i love my country" i though he was going to say he would take the test and get it over with after that but i guess not
                I guess he adopted the "I will sue you first before anything" mentality. LOLOL. Atleast I know he will fight Mayweather somewhere down the line.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingOaktown View Post
                  :-) I had the same reaction. I thought he was about to make the supreme act of humility, but then upon reading further I realized that for him it's not about being meek and humble; it's about defending the honor of all honest Filipinos all over the world.

Comment

read again, pacman never said he wiped out marquez.
                    what he did was wiped the canvass with marquez
                    Last edited by tibbar; 12-26-2009, 11:26 AM.

Comment

have to say i strongly disagree with the view that it's an insult to all Filipinos and all this talk about defending his countries honour,it's got nothing to do with Mannys country/people it's about him alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X