Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's HOT! Latest statement fom Manny Pacquiao himself (Dec. 26)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matapos ang laban namin ni Miguel Cotto, lalo pang umugong ang mga tsismis nila na para silang mga inahing putak nang putak. Lalo na namang hindi makapaniwala ang kampo ng mga Mayweather, kaya naman nitong isang linggo lang, gumawa pa sila ng press release na nag-utos sa akin na kailangan daw akong sumailalim sa Olympic-style drug testing.

After our fight with Miguel Cotto, they intensified their rumor-mongegring like hens crowing endlessly. Once again the Mayweather camp cannot believe (my victory over Cotto), that's why last week they made a press release commanding me that I needed to submit to Olympic-style drug testing.

I like these Part!!! I makes me laugh!!! I was delivered differently in Tagalog. The English version is kinda soft sounding!!

Let me try my own interpretation:

"After our fight with Cotto, The Mayweathers, start spreading these rumors like some Chickens(more appropriate than Hen,) that Quaking & Quaking(I know its for the Ducks but more appropriate for the mayweathers). The Mayweathers can't believe that I beat all these great fighters, that's why last week they made they Press releases that I need to submit to Olympic style Drug testing."

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_DempseyCSC View Post
      have to say i strongly disagree with the view that it's an insult to all Filipinos and all this talk about defending his countries honour,it's got nothing to do with Mannys country/people it's about him alone.
      manny always represents the Philippines, his color is the flag of the Phils. filipinos identifies with him. he is a hero in the philippines now can you figure out the equations or do you want me to continue further?

Comment

Originally posted by playaballer1 View Post
        Tell em pac! he should have a press conference here in the U.S. to let everyone know what he has to say about all these bs.
        No need to say it here in the US. I just read the newspaper here & Pac's Statement were all in both sports section(SF Chronicle & CCtimes). Local TV Sports news also reported it!!!

The Hype is getting bigger by the day. Pac's learning now how to sell the fight Bigtime!!!

Comment

Originally posted by tibbar View Post
          manny always represents the Philippines, his color is the flag of the Phils. filipinos identifies with him. he is a hero in the philippines now can you figure out the equations or do you want me to continue further?
          i can see what you're saying so that would basically mean that Manny Pacquiao is the Philippines and that if he was to be found out using steroids which i don't think he is then he would bring shame upon the whole of the Philippines,yeah right geez a break.

Comment

Originally posted by KT UNIT View Post
            He only beat MARQUEZ twice and almost knocked him out in first round in their first fight(3 knockdowns homez).
            Upon which Marquez proceeded to starch him for the next 10 rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
              Kinda like these guys. Are they on steroids, too? Nope. It's all in the training.

LOL @ 4:00-4:15 thats prolly the training style of rodel mayol
              Last edited by tibbar; 12-26-2009, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pacdbest View Post
                Matapos ang laban namin ni Miguel Cotto, lalo pang umugong ang mga tsismis nila na para silang mga inahing putak nang putak. Lalo na namang hindi makapaniwala ang kampo ng mga Mayweather, kaya naman nitong isang linggo lang, gumawa pa sila ng press release na nag-utos sa akin na kailangan daw akong sumailalim sa Olympic-style drug testing.

After our fight with Miguel Cotto, they intensified their rumor-mongegring like hens crowing endlessly. Once again the Mayweather camp cannot believe (my victory over Cotto), that's why last week they made a press release commanding me that I needed to submit to Olympic-style drug testing.

I like these Part!!! I makes me laugh!!! I was delivered differently in Tagalog. The English version is kinda soft sounding!!

Let me try my own interpretation:

"After our fight with Cotto, The Mayweathers, start spreading these rumors like some Chickens(more appropriate than Hen,) that Quaking & Quaking(I know its for the Ducks but more appropriate for the mayweathers). The Mayweathers can't believe that I beat all these great fighters, that's why last week they made they Press releases that I need to submit to Olympic style Drug testing."
                This is the novice translator: Ina-hin can only refer to a female chicken, thus hen. Quaking - A filipino (like me) would understand why this makes sense to use. However, the meaning of Quaking in the english dictionary means to tremble or shake. errr, I don't think so.

Lalo pa - signifies that it has already started, only increased (i like the word intensified). It cannot signify something that is only starting.

I emphasized Pacquiao's use of the word "nag-utus" which means to command or order. For Pacquiao, it's not that they are "saying" he needs to do it, they are ORDERING OR COMMANDING him to do it. He will not allow himself to be dictated by these idiots. It kinda reminds me of King David's reaction upon hearing Goliath taunting the army of Israel: "Who is this uncircumcized Philistine that he should defile (defame) the army of the living God?" The rest is written in bible history.

Go Pacquiao Go!
                Last edited by burnoksan; 12-26-2009, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Now I have ZERO respect for this fraud. He said everything accept that he will take the damn test and get the fight under way. What fuking fraud.

Pacq is now my most loathed fighter. This weak azz press release does nothing to quell the suspicion of him cheating.

Wah wah wah, u r accusing me of cheating by asking me to subject myself to random blood and urine tests becuz it will drain my powers(or abilities to dope my blood). What a croc of shyt.

Comment

so is pac blogging now? lets hear what he, mayweather has to say on his twitter. the last time he posted, he insulted a boxing fan who asked him if he has plans to make weight on pac fight saying "you're just a spectator, stick to it". just like brian kenny and anyone who dares question his cheatin and being overweight in jmm fight "you're just a commentator, stick to commentating". jeez lol. the boxing fan on twitter said it best "without us spectators, you wont call yourself money, floyd!"

pwned!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_DempseyCSC View Post
                      i can see what you're saying so that would basically mean that Manny Pacquiao is the Philippines and that if he was to be found out using steroids which i don't think he is then he would bring shame upon the whole of the Philippines,yeah right geez a break.
                      are you familiar with asian culture? where "face" is the most revered possession. if one loses it he can actually lose everything. or if one causes the lost of "face" of somebody this somebody can kill the aggressor and such act is easily understandable. its likened to medieval europe's "slap on the face", a challenge a precursor to a duel to death. its an "honor" thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X