Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPINION: Don't Support The Mayweather's - They are BAD for Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's funny. Nobody protested when Arum and Team Pacquiao first agreed to the testing procedures of the USADA.

Nobody called Arum out to say that the USADA's testing would not favor Manny. It was only after they realized that random testing meant testing would be performed at any time leading up to and after the fight that they
    took a step back and decided some changes needed to be made to the testing procedures which the USADA has performed successfully for decades.

Nobody called out Ariza for stating: "He has no idea what he takes." in his supplements.

Nobody called out Arum when he stated that Manny has a "needle phobia"
    that Floyd should have known about, until videos and pictures were posted of Manny indicating the total opposite.

Nobody called out Freddie when he stated that: "They can do whatever they want. We'll beat any test."

But Floyd is the bad guy and should not be supported now?

Did you forget again that it was Arum and Team Pacquiao who agreed to the tests in the first place?

They should call the fight off and leave the question marks floating in the air.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
      If Manny is on steroids, 30 days before the fight is too early, he might not be taking them then and after the fight can be considered too late, there is a posibility that they find a way where it is out of Manny's system by the time they take the tests.

How can it weaken Manny? Its one injection, a teaspoon (correct me if I am wrong)... it isn't like they are gonna take a pint of blood from him, so how is that gonna weaken him? Also, your saying Floyd is trying to weaken him which is complete bull**** because Floyd will be having the exact same tests, meaning he will be put at the same "dissadvantage" cause he will be having blood withdrawn too.

Wrong. PED's will not in affect as soon as u consumes it. Just like creatine monohydrate u need the loading phase(takes 1 week) and maintenace phase(after loading phase). After 6 weeks of using it u only began to feel its power just like steroids. I know it coz im a bodybuilder im using steroids. What i am trying to say is u should consume PED's 6 weeks earlier to feel its advantage.

Theres no way u can get it out of your system right after the fight lol. Do u have a theory how to do it? Any links? Any ideas?? Sum1 already did it?

Manny agreed to a blood testing after the fight because he is nOt using steroidS. He will not risk his NAME lol.

Manny is a superstitious guy and if Pac believes it will weaken him then it will weaken him just like if u feel some1 is gonna stab u at the back, would u dare to look at ur back just for a second??

Comment

Why has Manny agreed to blood tests by the NSAC and not the olympic comission? I thought his reasoning is that he is afraid of needles...?

Comment

Originally posted by HaymakerJAB View Post
          Wrong. PED's will not in affect as soon as u consumes it. Just like creatine monohydrate u need the loading phase(takes 1 week) and maintenace phase(after loading phase). After 6 weeks of using it u only began to feel its power just like steroids. I know it coz im a bodybuilder im using steroids. What i am trying to say is u should consume PED's 6 weeks earlier to feel its advantage.

Theres no way u can get it out of your system right after the fight lol. Do u have a theory how to do it? Any links? Any ideas?? Sum1 already did it?

Manny agreed to a blood testing after the fight because he is nOt using steroidS. He will not risk his NAME lol.

Manny is a superstitious guy and if Pac believes it will weaken him then it will weaken him just like if u feel some1 is gonna stab u at the back, would u dare to look at ur back just for a second??
          who cares if he is superstitious if his superstitions are FACTUALLY INACCURATE

Comment

Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
            Why do you have the Manny Pac Mafia in your avatar, when all you ever do is fight with Manny's fans? You're not fooling anybody - it's obvious you hate Filipinos.
            lol really what is wrong with you? You post this and you PM the same thing why?

You got me I hate Filipinos so much that Pac is my favorite active fighter. I am Donaire, Sonsona, and Viloria fan. But, I hate Filipinos? I have very much respect for Gerry Penalosa. But, yet I hate Filipinos? GTFOH with that **** you racist bastard.

I asked Lady fan a simple question. And, that was if she/he is against blood test? I think every single "TRUE BOXING FAN" should want some kind of blood test.

And, you are racist. You say something negative and refuse to give credit to any black fighter. So is not shocking to me that you of all people are against Floyd in this matter. Cuz you are a racist bastard. And, I am not even a Floyd fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Easy-E View Post
              Why has Manny agreed to blood tests by the NSAC and not the olympic comission? I thought his reasoning is that he is afraid of needles...?
              USADA is affiliated with GBP lol

Comment

I trust that article by that Conte guy much more to be fair mate, theres a thread around here about it somewhere.

There are videos of Manny having blood withdrawn before the Hatton fight, very close to the fight... he didn't look like he gave two ****s then.

Your trying to claim Floyd is trying to weaken Manny, when Floyd is having the exact sae thing done. To me it just seems like Manny is acting like he is hiding something.

By the way the first bit wasn't any kind of stab at you, I am just trying to say I trust that other guys article much more than your opinion because any person can just lie that they use steroids and know loads about it (not calling you a lier). Anyway, I am going bed now... got work tommorow, Merry Christmas.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                  If Manny has nothig to hide he should agree to the random drug testing, what is wrong with making extra precautions to reassure that good sportsmanship is in order and that there is no foul play. You are such a Manny ball gargler that you will defend him in anything and we have all knew that you dislike Floyd anyway cause your always posting biased articles from the ****ty site examiner and pacland.

Oh and please ddon't question fans love for the sport, most Floyd fans are much bigger fans than you are. As a matter of fact, I remember you saying that the only fighters you like are Manny and Khan and I think it was Darchinyan is kinda fun to watch. So your in no position to question anybodies support of the sport.

Manny is preventing the fight from happening a lot, there is nothing wrong with reassuring that no cheating is involved, Floyd is entitled and has rights to take extra precautions because he might not want to be cheated, all he has said is he wants to make sure that there is no foul play involved, period.

The random drug tests are good, because there has been speculation from many guys just lately saying they something fishy is going on (I have always backed Manny through the accusations, saying I don't think he is on steroids and I hope he isn't cause he is good for the sport if not) so Manny should take this opportunity to prove once and for all its a load of bull****, but he is refusing which makes it kinda seem like hes hiding something. Plus, tests like these, if used in this fight will be used in other fights too... which is great for the sport cause it will cut down on whatever drug users there may be in the sport, not saying Manny is on steroids, I am saying it would help decrease the chances of guys taking them whether Manny passed it or not because they will be used more. Sometimes things have to be used to get everyone else to use it regularly, it could be a very good thing for the sport.

I just wanna see the fight, I have been saying this for ages, with purse splits and all the other bull****, but Floyd has a valid case here, if he wants both fighters to take extra precautions to make sure everything is in order then he is entitled to that IMO, don't forget Floyd will be getting the exact same testing.

I am a Floyd fan and a Manny fan, granted Floyd is my favorite fighter everyone knows that, and I try to be as fair and unbiased as I can be with any situation, that's all I am doing now.
                  A+ POST. Lady Fan I don't get your point. If this happens it can be used in the future and that is a positive thing. I don't even think Pac is using but bigger than that this will help our sport way after Mayweather and Pac are gone. Lady Fan you need to understand that boxng doesn't just end with Pac. And the person that is currently losing fans over this is not Mayweather. Step back and be reasonable for a second.

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                    Of course he would they have a history of failing to detect , Pac is refusing the worlds most accurate testing ,,, thats the difference sunny , and in the current environment and the worlds opinion concerning PEDs and stamping it out , Manny is looking like a cheat and world media are all taking Floyds side , if you idiots are fans the sooner Manny says Im not a cheat and will take any test the better he will be , the longer this goes on the more dirty Manny appears to be .

Floyd must have the same test same day Manny is cooked ,,,, Manny dont have a moral legal or any other leg to stand on .
                    . the "worlds most accurate testing "..

lol.....must be sad being you

Comment

USADA is affiliated with GBP lol
                      Source???

Comment

Working...
                      X