Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPINION: Don't Support The Mayweather's - They are BAD for Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Soir View Post
    You meant to say Bob Arum is bad for boxing.

This steroid situation should have never left the negotiating room. Bob Arum made it public when he announced the fight was off because of drug testing(Manny's fear of needles superstitions etc), and he ended up hurting his own fighters image in the process. American media never associated pac with steroids before this incident.

Mayweather Jr has not said anything negative towards Pacquiao in the past 3 weeks. I charge you to find me one quote from Floyd Jr where he accuses Pac of cheating since the talks first began. Senior, yes, but Junior has been cooperating with negotiations quietly the whole time.

Arum is 92 years old and does not care about the future of this sport. His ego is his #1 priority right now and Pacquiao and the well-being of the sport come in a distant second.
    Listen to Jr's interview with R.A. the rugged man.he said something about philippines has the best enhancement drugs.though he did not directly said pac is on it but who is he referring to then?

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
      You speak the truth lady fan. green k coming for you
      Fwap material on your sig.

Comment

Originally posted by Avenue View Post
        word, u can tell she just started watching boxing
        got pacmans nuts deep down her throat cant even think straight
        Are for real, and this much of a 3 year old? lame...to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          Actually this whole random blood test is not a bad idea. That would be great for boxing.
          agreed..i really hope manny isnt juicing...i like him and wish he stops floyd so that he goes away forever

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
            I am shocked that you... ESPECIALLY YOU... are against the black fighter... Shock I tell you, SHOCKED!!!!!!!!
            Why do you have the Manny Pac Mafia in your avatar, when all you ever do is fight with Manny's fans? You're not fooling anybody - it's obvious you hate Filipinos.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
              Spacey, you know very well that the Pacman is "WELL KNOWN" in the boxing world. The callous acts of Pretty Boy won't go unnoticed among fans everywhere and I won't be surprised to see a tremendous decrease in fan loyalty for Mayweather as well as a tremendous drop in viewership of all his future fights. JAT
              What has that got to do with anything, I thought PPV #'s didn't matter?

Why are you now jumping onto this "Band Wagon" for random tests? I'm quite sure that this procedure has never ever crossed your mind in the past for any fighter including the Pacman. Am I right? It seems that you've been "Brainwashed and Duped" by this desperate and scandalous group of "Boxing Pros" into believing their plan to dishonor and disrespect a fighter that they are highly jealous of. Tsk, Tsk, Spacey.
              Just because I didn't come up with it doesn't mean it isn't a good idea for **** sake, are you this stupid? It didn't cross my mind to create the internet but others did and its turned out to be an excellent idea. Just because it hasn't crossed my mind before doesn't mean it isn't a good idea.

I am actully fair and not a biased ball gargler on one side unlike you.

You chatting all of this bull**** saying I have been brainwashed, for **** sake they aren't a cult you moron... random blood tests are a very good idea. If its used and Manny passes it, brilliant... hes proven those critics wrong. But why wont he take it? Has he got something to hide? Get off Manny's nuts and be reasonable.

And don't tsk tsk tsk me, acting like your dissapointed. You never put any explanation behind what you think and you can't question my support of the sport because I actually like more than one fighter unlike you.

You always say all these pro Manny comments on here and never back anything up with any kinda of explanation.

Comment

I am highly critical at the Mayweather clan's success in having slapped the faces of Boxing Fans everywhere. The theatrical "Circus" of scandalous accusations they have perpetrated against the "Greatest Fighter" of this generation has stirred outrage in the Boxing World. Not only will we refuse to patronize any of his future fights, it's my opinion that a vast majority of boxing fans will see Mayweather's flagrant disregard for honor and respect in this sport a scourge to boxing and will stop their patronage of all his future fights as well.

In conclusion, it is my hope that boxing fans everywhere will draw to the same conclusion that the Mayweather's are bad for boxing and their callous actions should not be dignified in any way.
                This will send a clear message to Pretty Boy's group that "enough is enough. Your crap will no longer be tolerated."
                the mayweather`s will destroy boxing, no doubt about it

Comment

Oh and Lady Fan you are being extremely hypocritical. Saying that it is wrong for Floyd to want these blood tests cause its accusing Manny of taking steroids and disrespecting his greatness and achievements. When I remember you making a thread a few weeks back saying that something was weird about the JMM fight and that you think JMM has some kinda deal to take a dive (or something along those lines).

Anyway, I am done talking in this thread now... cause at the end of the day I am and many others are gonna be repeating ourselves a lot (for either side) and to be honest I can't be arsed to keep reapeating myself in this thread.
                  Last edited by Spacey1991; 12-25-2009, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                    Oh and Lady Fan you are being extremely hypocritical. Saying that it is wrong for Floyd to want these blood tests cause its accusing Manny of taking steroids and disrespecting his greatness and achievements. When I remember you making a thread a few weeks back saying that something was weird about the JMM fight and that you think JMM has some kinda deal to take a dive (or something along those lines).

Anyway, I am done talking in this thread now... cause at the end of the day I am and many others are gonna be repeating ourselves a lot (for either side) and to be honest I can't be arsed to keep reapeating myself in this thread.
                    Yes, That fight definitely looked very suspicious. It looked like Marquez was not his usually self in the ring. Too me he lacked the willingness to win. Can we speculate a "Dive?" It's possible but I have no proof of that. JAT

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
                      What has that got to do with anything, I thought PPV #'s didn't matter?

Just because I didn't come up with it doesn't mean it isn't a good idea for **** sake, are you this stupid? It didn't cross my mind to create the internet but others did and its turned out to be an excellent idea. Just because it hasn't crossed my mind before doesn't mean it isn't a good idea.

I am actully fair and not a biased ball gargler on one side unlike you.

You chatting all of this bull**** saying I have been brainwashed, for **** sake they aren't a cult you moron... random blood tests are a very good idea. If its used and Manny passes it, brilliant... hes proven those critics wrong. But why wont he take it? Has he got something to hide? Get off Manny's nuts and be reasonable.

And don't tsk tsk tsk me, acting like your dissapointed. You never put any explanation behind what you think and you can't question my support of the sport because I actually like more than one fighter unlike you.

You always say all these pro Manny comments on here and never back anything up with any kinda of explanation.
                      tell that *******....boxing scene has done the impossible..i hate floyd and like manny but these *******s that know **** about boxing make me hope that floyd whoops his ass...i always said floyd is bad for boxing and that i cant wait for him to go away..but im thankful that hes making these damands so that maybe they will test for all fights and no more steroid users like mosley and vargas and dorruel2.0 can ruin this sport

**** manny war floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X