Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OPINION: Don't Support The Mayweather's - They are BAD for Boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
    No, the blood testing that in now in place has been good enough for many years and the Pacman has never failed in any. Mayweather's goal is to discredit the Pacman's successful rise to fame and glory with these stupid allegations of steroid use.

It's a ploy used by these desperate people for the sole purpose of causing speculation. Should the Pacman give Mayweather the "BEAT DOWN" of his life, they will cry "steroid use" as the basis of which Pacman's strength is derived from in order to have accomplished that. JAT
    There is no blood test now. Sooooooooooo what are you talking about?

Comment

your avatar alone, made me stop reading what u said
      super biased thread im guessing

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
        No, the blood testing that in now in place has been good enough for many years and the Pacman has never failed in any. Mayweather's goal is to discredit the Pacman's successful rise to fame and glory with these stupid allegations of steroid use.

It's a ploy used by these desperate people for the sole purpose of causing speculation. Should the Pacman give Mayweather the "BEAT DOWN" of his life, they will cry "steroid use" as the basis of which Pacman's strength is derived from in order to have accomplished that. JAT
        How can you feel your in the position to call people idiots after saying this? There are ways to get around drug tests, where they get out of your system by the ime you are tested so you get away with it. I am not saying Manny is or isn't on steroids, I am saying that random drug tests are a very good idea because if he is on steroids then they wont be able to get around it because they wont know when the tests are coming so they would get caught out if he is taking them. If he isn't taking them then this is the perfect opportunity to shut people up and prove them wrong, if they have done random blood tests and h passes them that means that he has taken the most accurate testing he can and hes proven everyone wrong. So he shouldn't have anything to hide.

Floyd will be having the exact same testing, what's the problem with this kinda testing, its a good idea... especially if both guys pass cause that means Manny has shut up the accusations and it will spur this drug tests to happen mrore in the sport meaning there would be an even bigger cut down on whatever people might be taking them, it would clean the sport up brilliantly.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacey1991 View Post
          How can you feel your in the position to call people idiots after saying this? There are ways to get around drug tests, where they get out of your system by the ime you are tested so you get away with it. I am not saying Manny is or isn't on steroids, I am saying that random drug tests are a very good idea because if he is on steroids then they wont be able to get around it because they wont know when the tests are coming so they would get caught out if he is taking them. If he isn't taking them then this is the perfect opportunity to shut people up and prove them wrong, if they have done random blood tests and h passes them that means that he has taken the most accurate testing he can and hes proven everyone wrong. So he shouldn't have anything to hide.

Floyd will be having the exact same testing, what's the problem with this kinda testing, its a good idea... especially if both guys pass cause that means Manny has shut up the accusations and it will spur this drug tests to happen mrore in the sport meaning there would be an even bigger cut down on whatever people might be taking them, it would clean the sport up brilliantly.
          word, u can tell she just started watching boxing
          got pacmans nuts deep down her throat cant even think straight

Comment

If Manny has nothig to hide he should agree to the random drug testing, what is wrong with making extra precautions to reassure that good sportsmanship is in order and that there is no foul play. You are such a Manny ball gargler that you will defend him in anything and we have all knew that you dislike Floyd anyway cause your always posting biased articles from the ****ty site examiner and pacland.

Oh and please ddon't question fans love for the sport, most Floyd fans are much bigger fans than you are. As a matter of fact, I remember you saying that the only fighters you like are Manny and Khan and I think it was Darchinyan is kinda fun to watch. So your in no position to question anybodies support of the sport.

Manny is preventing the fight from happening a lot, there is nothing wrong with reassuring that no cheating is involved, Floyd is entitled and has rights to take extra precautions because he might not want to be cheated, all he has said is he wants to make sure that there is no foul play involved, period.

The random drug tests are good, because there has been speculation from many guys just lately saying they something fishy is going on (I have always backed Manny through the accusations, saying I don't think he is on steroids and I hope he isn't cause he is good for the sport if not) so Manny should take this opportunity to prove once and for all its a load of bull****, but he is refusing which makes it kinda seem like hes hiding something. Plus, tests like these, if used in this fight will be used in other fights too... which is great for the sport cause it will cut down on whatever drug users there may be in the sport, not saying Manny is on steroids, I am saying it would help decrease the chances of guys taking them whether Manny passed it or not because they will be used more. Sometimes things have to be used to get everyone else to use it regularly, it could be a very good thing for the sport.

I just wanna see the fight, I have been saying this for ages, with purse splits and all the other bull****, but Floyd has a valid case here, if he wants both fighters to take extra precautions to make sure everything is in order then he is entitled to that IMO, don't forget Floyd will be getting the exact same testing.

I am a Floyd fan and a Manny fan, granted Floyd is my favorite fighter everyone knows that, and I try to be as fair and unbiased as I can be with any situation, that's all I am doing now.
            Spacey, you know very well that the Pacman is "WELL KNOWN" in the boxing world. The callous acts of Pretty Boy won't go unnoticed among fans everywhere and I won't be surprised to see a tremendous decrease in fan loyalty for Mayweather as well as a tremendous drop in viewership of all his future fights. JAT

Comment

Pacquiao agreed on Blood test after the fight and majority of fight fans believed is the best time to detect if the subject is using PED. Pacquiao also agreed blood testing b4 the press conference and 30 days b4 the fight. What Team Pacquiao dont agreed is blood testing within 3-4 days before the fight because Pacquiao is a supertitious guy and he believe it will weaken him.

Mayweather camp and GBP is planning to weaken Pacquiao thats why their pushing random blood testing which can occur within 3-4 days b4 the fight. Its a simple LOGIC why cant Mayweather Fans cant understand it?

Mayweather fans has LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PED'S and yet they're pretending they know a lot. lol

btw USADA is affiliated with Golden Girls Promotion

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING BUT as i see MAYWEATHER SR's face is as UGLY as his HEART lol

DELAHOYA= a big QUITTER, LIER goes to hell

Comment

Originally posted by Avenue View Post
                word, u can tell she just started watching boxing
                got pacmans nuts deep down her throat cant even think straight
                I am trying to be unbiased, I am not accusing Manny of anything. But I can't see what problem he can have with random blood and urine tests in this fight.

Comment

Manny should take the test but fight floyd in the court instead. Bradley will be a good replacement because this guy is a warrior and i will pay PPV to see the fight.

Comment

Why are you now jumping onto this "Band Wagon" for random tests? I'm quite sure that this procedure has never ever crossed your mind in the past for any fighter including the Pacman. Am I right? It seems that you've been "Brainwashed and Duped" by this desperate and scandalous group of "Boxing Pros" into believing their plan to dishonor and disrespect a fighter that they are highly jealous of. Tsk, Tsk, Spacey.

Comment

Originally posted by HaymakerJAB View Post
                      Pacquiao agreed on Blood test after the fight and majority of fight fans believed is the best time to detect if the subject is using PED. Pacquiao also agreed blood testing b4 the press conference and 30 days b4 the fight. What Team Pacquiao dont agreed is blood testing within 3-4 days before the fight because Pacquiao is a supertitious guy and he believe it will weaken him.

Mayweather camp and GBP is planning to weaken Pacquiao thats why their pushing random blood testing which can occur within 3-4 days b4 the fight. Its a simple LOGIC why cant Mayweather Fans cant understand it?

Mayweather fans has LACK OF KNOWLEDGE ABOUT PED'S and yet they're pretending they know a lot. lol

btw USADA is affiliated with Golden Girls Promotion

LOOKS CAN BE DECEIVING BUT as i see MAYWEATHER SR's face is as UGLY as his HEART lol

DELAHOYA= a big QUITTER, LIER goes to hell
                      If Manny is on steroids, 30 days before the fight is too early, he might not be taking them then and after the fight can be considered too late, there is a posibility that they find a way where it is out of Manny's system by the time they take the tests. If random tests are performed then there is no way around it, because if its half way throught training camp he would have the drugs in his system and be caught out (or come up as clean, whichever). It is the perfect way for Manny to prove once and for all that he isn't taking steroids and shut everyone up.

Its obvious that your using an alt to talk, and we can't take your opinion seriously cause you aren't backing up anything your saying with any explanation at all. How can it weaken Manny? Its one injection, a teaspoon (correct me if I am wrong)... it isn't like they are gonna take a pint of blood from him, so how is that gonna weaken him? Also, your saying Floyd is trying to weaken him which is complete bull**** because Floyd will be having the exact same tests, meaning he will be put at the same "dissadvantage" cause he will be having blood withdrawn too.

I mean, Manny probably loses more blood in sparring/training than he would from the blood test alone.

Comment

Working...
                      X