No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Haglerwins View Post
    Nah, this is a defamation/libel/slander suit here. Big Floyd done fked up. I take it all back. Jr. is in for it too. In that Rugged Man interview he made some slander laden comment.

I was only aware of Jr. saying something scandalous previous to Killa's posts.
    The Rugged Man interview.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray` View Post
      I dont reply to ******s....Period
      Thats exactly why Pacquiao wont comply with the demands of the Mayweathers.

Comment

• i wish the Mayweather camp would stop saying "even level playing field" and just say they want to kno if Pacquiao is on steroids.. Another thing is i thought mayweather kept sayin that he "came from a smaller weight-class like Pacquiao" so why is it so hard to believe and why couldnt he be looked at for steroids "MR. I'm Undefeated" and "Pacquiao has lost before"... how do we know ur not undefeated cause you used steroids from your father Floyd back in the day!?

Comment

• GOOD! i hope manny sues the pants off of the mayweathers. goldenboy too. shame on them for pulling this BS and making it such a public affair.

Comment

• Originally posted by MindBat View Post
            Lol! Most people (fighters) would be so angered by the accusations, that they would want to prove the accusations false by accepting the challenge at all costs to show everyone they had nothing to hide and could beat the opponent convincingly.
            This is a business transaction, of epic proportions. There just is not room for feelings entering the equation, when the fight is this close to being made. Anyone that turns down this kind of money, over a random vs scheduled drug screening, has something to hide. It's just do not think it's possible. The financial implications alone, change the complexion of the whole conversation. Now if Manny could move on, and make another fight of the same magnitude with someone else. Then this would also be a different story, but his options do not include a payday that brings him anywhere near that amount.

Comment

• Is Manny Pacquiao going to bring the 4 second youtube clip with ra the rugged man to court?

Ive lost all respect for Pussiquiao.

Comment

• Anything to avoid the fight. Well done Pac!

Superstitions, fears, and now a court case because he's "hurt".

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                  Yes. This is the right move to make at this point, teach the loud-mouthed Mayweathers a lesson.
                  If anyone thinks that Manny cheated his way to brilliance then they simply cannot comprehend the craft of Pugilism nor why some athletes are awarded physical gifts others are not. It is nature, not chemicals that present some humans with a distinct advantage.
                  And then there is something called talent. In this case, it is the kind of gift that Floyd cannot be given or taught. Pacquiao is simply a blessed, hard working athlete.
                  The Mayweathers have had their fun. Now let them speak where it really counts.
                  Should the Mayweathers turn away 30 Million greenbacks in the name of a baseless, hate filled rumor, they deserve to spend their glory days in the Tyson School Of Fiscal Demise.

Comment

• Originally posted by djteo View Post
                    chris rock " theres a difference between black people and ******s."

look what u f ucking ******s did to this sport.

this whole site is infected with them, as is the whole sport alltogether. F^CK BOXING
                    ANOTHER DUMB RACIST ******* COMES OUT OF THE WOODWORK.. , you ******s have been getting schooled all over the place lately so in a desperate effort to "get even" you've been reduced to making racial slurs? you coward m/f#ckers never learn.

Comment

• Originally posted by pugay_kamay View Post
                      How about you, do you know something about "BOXING"?
                      Yep.. but i'm pretty sure you know more about Pac's balls than you do about the sport of boxing .

Comment

Working...
                      X