Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I doubt this is real and if it is its a waste of time. Asking someone to take a test as part of a contract is not slander. He has a case against Mayweather sr. MAYBE. But that may be more trouble than its worth. Just move on and make your nexg fight official . Dwelling on this just keeps this topic in the news.

Comment

Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
      This is a ***** move.
      NO NO NO,, !! This is called a COURT OF LAW RULING FOR SLANDER !!!! Makes the perpetrators libel !!!

Is it still funny ???? you may laugh,,, but the ******weathers with their golden boys won't be laughing...

Yoreweather may have to see his nice cars now,,,

Comment

All he needed to do was take the test. Pacquiao keeps digging himself into a bigger hole. This will backfire, watch.
        This is what i'm saying but I doubt Arum/Pacquiao are dumb enough for this. I say this is fabricated until BPP posts it himself. You can't be ****** enough to sue GBP and Mayweather for simply asking for a anti-doping drug test. There's not even a contract signed for this fight yet and that would have been the only thing Pacquiao can sue for. I say this story is fabricated.

Comment

Lets see who is going to lose when Arum and PAC sue the Mayweathers and GBP. Will it be in PPV?

Comment

manny has no standing...the mayweathers have a public figure privilege which protects them like every other citizen in the U.S.

and there can't be a breach when a contract isn't finalized..

Comment

All he needed to do was take the test. Pacquiao keeps digging himself into a bigger hole. This will backfire, watch.
              pac will take random blood tests for thelawsuit. the mayweathers better get a damn good lawyer.

lulz

Comment

based on what? cause of baseless rumors started by the floyd sr? tests that was never been done before in this sport? tests that he is willing to undergo with the exception of not having the tests so close to the fight? (manny said 24 hours is fine).

there is no evidence that manny is nothing but clean.

floyd sr. is screwed.

Comment

Originally posted by M.I.C. View Post
                  I hardly see how the courts or a judge is going to tell the Mayweathers they cant legally believe Pac is on Roids.
                  Exactly but i can't blame the *******s for clinging on to any sign of hope, they've been getting owned all over the place today and their hero is well and truly on the ropes (excuse the pun) so it's no surprise they are desperate.

Comment

I'm blazed already.

Merry Christmas to all my fellow *******s.

**** Mayweather. **** GBP.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
                      pac will take random blood tests for thelawsuit. the mayweathers better get a damn good lawyer.

lulz
                      sue him for what...its funny how u kno nothing about law

Comment

Working...
                      X