No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Plans Legal Battle With Mayweathers, Golden Boy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Killa_Kali View Post
    in any case, let pac's team file the case. let the court decide whether it has a leg to stand on. that's the proper venue to clear all the roiding allegations.
    I doubt they do that. They are smarter than that.

Comment

• All the Mayweather fans on this site should keep something in mind. If Arum could sue Mayweather and Golden Boy for slander, he could sue many of us on this site since a lot of us have accused Pacquaio of taking steroids.

Also, Mayweather could sue all the haters and Pac worshippers on this site who call him "Gayweather" and all the other ridiculous names that you call him and make all the ignorant comments that you make. I would be really worried if I didn't know that this was nothing more than an idle threat and a case of posturing by Arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
        and arum knows a lot of bout law...he should know manny has no case

they can't prove any damages...when he is a professional athlete and is refusing to take a test administered by the United States Anti Doping Agency, a neutral organization..
        pro boxers are not required by law to take the usda tests. state athletic commissions have the mandate, not the usda.

i see you grasping for straws.

later.

lulz.

Comment

• More ***** for Pac in 2010 nyhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

easy 50 millions for Pac

Comment

• Lawsuit, yet Arum is still trying to salvage the fight through the Nevada Commision, Floyd will just simply add dropping the ridiculous lawsuit into fight negotiations.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.I Truth ? View Post
              I doubt they do that. They are smarter than that.
              they are smarter than you. lulz.

bye already.

Comment

in any case, let pac's team file the case. let the court decide whether it has a leg to stand on. that's the proper venue to clear all the roiding allegations.
                you seem to know more about law than these other posters but no damages would be proven...what are they gonna say..."we could have made millions fighting floyd?" Floyd jr. can simply say he didn't sign the fight for other reasons..then what would team pac say? THere is no way to prove a fighter does not want to fight manny because they think he is on steroids....not to mention his statements might be true...who are we to know he wont even take the tests.....!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by aether View Post
                  floyd has no basis for making manny take the additional tests. manny has every right to refuse it.
                  Extactly. Thats what he did. U can waln away from a contract i u dont like whats in it. Doesnt mean u can sue

Comment

pro boxers are not required by law to take the usda tests. state athletic commissions have the mandate, not the usda.

i see you grasping for straws.

later.

lulz.
                    grasping for straws?? riiiiiiiight...who's the one that wont fight and is resulting to a filing a lawsuit they can't win....that would be grasping for straws my friend.

Comment

• To file a lawsuit over slander/libel the plaintiff must prove that the defendant's allegations have tarnished the plaintiff's image. Pacquiao surely has a strong case against the Mayweathers now that this whole fiasco has reached such epic proportions.

1) Pacquiao's never failed a drug test.
                      2) There is zero evidence to suggest that he's doping. Refusing to take random blood tests means nothing to the courts.

Pacquiao can win.

Comment

Working...
                      X