No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Pacquiao: "Mayweather is afraid of me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
    Take the ****ing blood test. WTF you got to hide? **** off what that crap of "a blood test will robbed me of my power" you got to be kidding me with this weak ass excuses
    Still butthurt of Cotto's lost?

Just asking...

Comment

lmao paulie gonna get destroyed!!

Comment

"if hes scared, its cool if he needs time to focus" then he chuckles lol

Comment

Just stop acting like a diva Floyd and just fight. just tell your boyfriend Ellerbe to have that white towel ready, you know the towel you guys use all the time.

Comment

WTF does sex have to do with this? Is only a ****ing blood test for gods sake!!!!!!! Just some ****ing little blood. Do you know what a blood test is? WTF is going on with the people on this forum?
            But people dont have sex before a fight even though they last only 1 minute. Losing a bit of semen shouldnt harm anyone but people dont have sex before a fight. Guys like David haye dont have sex.

Comment

Originally posted by toyi View Post
              Still butthurt of Cotto's lost?

Just asking...
              Not really.

You guys need to get Pacquiao's nuts off your face and start thinking like normal human beings.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                But people dont have sex before a fight even though they last only 1 minute. Losing a bit of semen shouldnt harm anyone but people dont have sex before a fight. Guys like David haye dont have sex.
                For gods sake we got some dumb ass mofos in this forum!!!!!

Comment

Not really.

You guys need to get Pacquiao's nuts off your face and start thinking like normal human beings.
                  this guy is really butt hurt putting his hatred against pac towards the issue of testing. LOL

Comment

For gods sake we got some dumb ass mofos in this forum!!!!!
                    You havent answered me. Why dont people have sex in the build up to a fight?

Comment

Not really.

same to you, at least Pacquiao is an ATG unlike your favourite boxer who's a .

just saying...

Comment

Working...
                      X