Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Pacquiao: "Mayweather is afraid of me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow....all these pac fans are really finding excuses and trying to put this on Mayweather this is hilarious..So if somehow next week pacquiao claims to have tripped and twisted his ankle so the fight has to be pushed back, pac fans will somehow say thats mayweathers fault to......Take the test and make the fukin fight paC and his camp have been doing nothing but giving everyone the run around..

Comment

much respect to manny pac...he's lining 'em up and knocking 'em down...floyd was next and is looking to hide....i'm willing to bet that manny would fight a roided floyd...thats how much balls this guy has...

Comment

Originally posted by lyricalether View Post
        wow....all these pac fans are really finding excuses and trying to put this on Mayweather this is hilarious..So if somehow next week pacquiao claims to have tripped and twisted his ankle so the fight has to be pushed back, pac fans will somehow say thats mayweathers fault to......Take the test and make the fukin fight paC and his camp have been doing nothing but giving everyone the run around..
        floyd's the one who has a history of makin excuses not to fight anyone.....and pac has never faked a rib injury......lol.....

Comment

Originally posted by South318 View Post
          That makes no sense. Mayweather is not afraid of Pac. He came back to fight Pac. Not taking a simple blood test makes Manny look afraid.
          He came back because he is broke and fight a old blown up featherweight and to add insult to injury came in over the weight limit. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by djtmal View Post
            much respect to manny pac...he's lining 'em up and knocking 'em down...floyd was next and is looking to hide....i'm willing to bet that manny would fight a roided floyd...thats how much balls this guy has...
            pac wasnt willing to fight cotto at 147 but he is willing to fight a roided mayweather??? Ok... Anyways this whole controversy is rediculous. I dont care what both camps say. Im a little lost in the news however... Does the olympic style blood testing apply to both fighters? Do they both have to take it? If not its dumb. If so idk whats up with manny.. Anyway I just hope that both parties let their ego aside and man up to just making the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by cyutetrick View Post
              pac wasnt willing to fight cotto at 147 but he is willing to fight a roided mayweather??? Ok... Anyways this whole controversy is rediculous. I dont care what both camps say. Im a little lost in the news however... Does the olympic style blood testing apply to both fighters? Do they both have to take it? If not its dumb. If so idk whats up with manny.. Anyway I just hope that both parties let their ego aside and man up to just making the fight...
              lol..........ok i guess i see your point

Comment

"rib injury" postponement. yes, it really did happen

Comment

Pac is on drugs.

Comment

this describes them...

Comment

floyds a b1tch...manny could careless....i suppose floyd doesnt wanna get KTFO...if he's as good as he claims...sign and fight..
                      if pacman was using roids or anything by now they shouldve found out...why dont he just go ask cotto how hard pacman punches

Comment

Working...
                      X