Collapse
No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] Pacquiao: "Mayweather is afraid of me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW, Pacquiao says Gayweather is afraid of him.

WAR PACMAN!!!

Comment

Take the ****ing blood test. WTF you got to hide? **** off what that crap of "a blood test will robbed me of my power" you got to be kidding me with this weak ass excuses

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic 5.0 View Post
        Take the ****ing blood test. WTF you got to hide? **** off what that crap of "a blood test will robbed me of my power" you got to be kiddsing me with this weak ass excuses
        Its hardly an excuse. Some people dont have sex because they think it will rob them of their power.

So how do you explain that? People dont not have sex before the fight just for fun and they feel like it do they?

Comment

Originally posted by Robert Mugabe View Post
          Too many stories coming out of this things camp.He claims blood will drain his strength what a bunch of rubbish.How can 2.5ml drain someone's strength.He's not the only one giving blood.
          Arum wants someone he can bribe to do the blood test and he comes out as a very bitter old man towards Floyd Mayweather.
          i'm so glad your cousin John "the beast" got brutalized by Hagler.

Comment

manny wont say that on american networks.. but anyways, why would mayweather be afraid of pac? Pac has avoided mayweather styled fighters his entire career, or atleast his promotional company has. the bottom line is this, if u dont have anything to hide, test up. Manny should just agree to the tests, make the fight happen, make your biggest payday, prove the nay sayers wrong

Comment

if anyone thinks Pac doesnt need this fight, they are crazy. Backing out of a fight because he will not agree to olympic style drug testing = fishy.

Comment

That makes no sense. Mayweather is not afraid of Pac. He came back to fight Pac. Not taking a simple blood test makes Manny look afraid.

Comment

But PBF shouldnt be afraid Pac will seriously hurt him. All Pacs previous victims lived to fight another day, either by saying no mas when they felt the time was right to.
                  And PBF has that option. When he feels he is getting hurt beyong what is healthy he can always say no mas.

Comment

They need each other. And quit whining Pac and do the test. Simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      Its hardly an excuse. Some people dont have sex because they think it will rob them of their power.

So how do you explain that? People dont not have sex before the fight just for fun and they feel like it do they?
                      WTF does sex have to do with this? Is only a ****ing blood test for gods sake!!!!!!! Just some ****ing little blood. Do you know what a blood test is? WTF is going on with the people on this forum?

Comment

Working...
                      X