Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the biggest coward in the history of Boxing????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    PBF said because this is such a high magnitude fight he is being reasonable to ask of blood tests? How reasonable is it when no one in the history of the sport has asked the things PBF has asked of Pac?

SRL and Duran was a high magnitude fight as well, and you are right SRL didnt ask Duran to take a test.

PBF is damaging his legacy even further than it already is damaged. No one would side with PBF on this one.
    If Pac had ever failed a test then PBF wouldnt be accused of paranoia, and being scared of Pacs abilities.

PBF just has to admit he thinks Pac is the greatest boxer who ever lived easily.
    ok but floyd has to take the test too..so ur post fails

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
      he lost at 135 then fought manny at 130...then could barely make 135 vs diaz
      So whats your point???

I admit he was shot at either weights...

Damn its like taking to rocks in here...

Comment

Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
        So whats your point???

dude u are the biggest idiot ever...we'll see when this fight happens...

Comment

no but are u the most irrational poster in NSB history..?

what is YES
          U mad the thread starter is speaking the truth?

Comment

Is this a trick question?

Comment

ok but floyd has to take the test too..so ur post fails
              No my post dont fail. Because just because PBF asks Pac to do something, doesnt mean to say Pac has to agree like a lap dog. It is called negotiating. Pac has agreed to meet him half way hasnt he?

If PBF asked Pac to jump off a cliff, and he'll also do it do you expect Pac to jump off a cliff just cos PBF was prepared to as well.
              If you commit suicide i will commit suicide as well.

PBFs legacy will be damaged in that he is so extra cautious to keep his zero. From asking Hatton to fight at 147, in america and talking to the ref to help him by protecting him against Hatton to this drug testing fiasco.

Where does it end for PBF? He wont be remembered as a great fighter but as a mind game player who found it hard to sign contracts and just fight. That is all PBF is at the end of the day...... a boxer like everyone else.

Comment

mayweather has a vagina.

He's the self proclaimed best boxer in teh world, and he's scared of a boxer who fought most of his career in the lightweight divisions, to take additional steroid tests because he's that much paranoid of someone being better than him.

how much could of a ***** could floyd be? apparently bigger than we ever thought. I remember how he was telling everyone marquez and Manny were too small for him when they announced the JMM fight, then he cheated him on the scales shortly after and bragged about the win. Floyd, certified ***** made crybaby.

Comment

There is something you dont understand....

10 million dollars is security that Mayweather doesnt cheat the scales which is did with JMM....which is reasonable according to factual track record...

Asking Pac who has NO HISTORY OF STEROID use and demanding the strictest drug testing in the history of professional boxing on a mere rumor is unreasonable...

I can understand this demand if Mayweather was fighting Mosley, Toney, Holyfield,,,etc... who have been caught with steroid use,,,, but someone that has tested clean time and time again????

Seriously,,,,the agenda is clear.
                  he has no history of it because he's never been caught before, now if he WAS to get caught how would that happen? it would happen the way it's happening now, someone of importance within Fighter A's team would question Fighter B, they get tested and fail and that's how it happens but they wont get caught unless someone digs in, had Naazim not said anything and kept his mouth shut or held your mentality then Plastercheato would still probably be a champion but he did and now this cheater is not..

same way Floyd is taking no chances and bringing out his accusations. you can use the Marquez fight to justify Pacquiao's claims and I can use Hatton and Cotto to justify Floyd's claims, here is a guy who started at 106 pounds and moving up 30 pounds over a career span and didn't get weak, he knocked out 2 prime champions up there and didn't look not even 1 bit fatigued, that could sound su****ious and CAN warrant a blood test, but NOT on Manny's terms though otherwise what would even be the point of taking those tests, if Floyd is the one who suggested it how is it not going to be in his terms?

like I told you in a post earlier you can dance around all the STANDARD tests which is why he probably hasn't been caught, there are a lot of things that can't be detected using STANDARD testing, knowing that I think it's more than fair that Floyd asked for assurance of his concerns, same way Manny got his assurance of Floyd's weight being what was agreed upon

Comment

dude u are the biggest idiot ever...we'll see when this fight happens...
                    Lmao...

First you insinuated that Pac made Pac fight Morales at 130.... But Morales lost at 135 BOFORE AND AFTER he fought pac at 130.... So,,, what is it that you are saying???

Damn you are one dumbass....

I should have asked you this earlier,,,, When does this decade end????

Comment

So whats your point???

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                      No my post dont fail. Because just because PBF asks Pac to do something, doesnt mean to say Pac has to agree like a lap dog. It is called negotiating. Pac has agreed to meet him half way hasnt he?

If PBF asked Pac to jump off a cliff, and he'll also do it do you expect Pac to jump off a cliff just cos PBF was prepared to as well.
                      If you commit suicide i will commit suicide as well.

PBFs legacy will be damaged in that he is so extra cautious to keep his zero. From asking Hatton to fight at 147, in america and talking to the ref to help him by protecting him against Hatton to this drug testing fiasco.

Where does it end for PBF? He wont be remembered as a great fighter but as a mind game player who found it hard to sign contracts and just fight. That is all PBF is at the end of the day...... a boxer like everyone else.
                      what are u talkin about...so floyd is homies with joe cortez now...

floyd beat hatton when hatton was undefeated...

and floyd is not someone that is hard to negotiate with...against de la hoya...he agreed to the proposed weight...glove size...ring and everything imaginable.....

this fight will happen...and on march 13 we will see who is the better fighter

Comment

Working...
                      X