Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather the biggest coward in the history of Boxing????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by crillz View Post
    your whole point is that Mayweather wanted 10 Oz gloves which goes against the rules, right? well Manny made Cotto defend the world title at the 147 weight limit in a fight that was 145 and was taking no for an answer which is also against the rules, is that fair? at least you saying Mayweather WANTED the 10 oz gloves, he can still be denied that, Pacquiao however not only went threw with his rule bender but also used that fake ass title fight to get a 7th weight division championship..

overall my point is that you can point out Floyd's wrongs all you want but Manny got wrongs too, your whole thing is to be against Floyd so you overlook Pacquiao's bull****, that's the aim that most Floyd critics have but it's bigger than that. I keep it neutral, I think Pacquiao is clean but he has to back me up too, he has to shut people up and he's not doing that, he's trying for his terms and it don't work that way, you ain't the only mega star here who the world bends over for, take the test and prove me and all who believe you clean correct.. what is wrong with that?
    The catchweight of 145lbs was not against the rules, it was with in the rules. nonetheless that was still a legit welterweight bout agreed upon by Cotto. WBO designates the weights of 141 up to 147lbs as the welterweight division, and they were fighting for the WBO belt right?

I'm not jumping on the PAC bandwagon but a blood test 30 days prior to the bout and if they would want it, everytime that PAC has to piss he should get it tested would be a bit better.

I'm also not burning Floyd on this, nor Roach. Both individuals are very intelligent and would like to get the upperhand on things, even how shallow it is.

Let's face it, 600k on every extra pound would be fine as well as blood testing 30 days prior to the fight and right after. Just get it on is all I have to say.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
      Wow,,,ok...listen,,,,

Wraps are checked trivially by corners and sometimes just glanced at..... Urine tests are done scientifically and have caught many cheaters...

How did Toney, Mosley, Holyfield etc get caught??? Was it the Olympic style testing that put an end to their roiding days??? Or was it the tests that Pac has past ALL the times he has fought in Vegas????

AGAIN,,,, why do you people keep fabricating **** and saying Pac refuses to be tested??? His whole team has conceded the the blood tests given they be done 30 days prior AND immediately after the fight.... What the hell is wrong with that???

Consequently.... the funny thing is....the tests that Mayweather is demanding is not even from a sanctioning body and has NO influence in PROFESSIONAL BOXING... Whatever the results still requires NEVADA sanctioning body's own tests...LMAO
      they got caught you know how? Victor Conte, he tied them all to negotiations with the exception of I think Toney, some guys just didn't play their cards right ya dig and they get caught, Toney was one of them. same way how a ***** can still fail a piss test even though it's unbelievably easy to pass it, **** happens in that sense but not everyone who got caught cheating were busted threw a test result, Mosley in particular had his name tied into an investigation taking place involving others, THAT'S how he got caught not the STANDARD tests you keep going off about that Pacquiao keeps passing, Shane Mosley also passed them with a good dose of steroids in him..

don't even talk to me about sanctioning bodies man, do I have to once again tell you what happened with Cotto? it was precisely a sanctioning body who not only let it roc but gave Manny an OFFICIAL chance at a 147 pound title fighting with a limit of 145..

I ain't fabricating **** because if you've been thoroughly reading MY posts you'd know to separate me from "those people" being that my point overall is that while yes he agrees to be tested he still wants even that to be on his terms, he ain't the only draw going into this fight so he can't have it all his way. he can't pick the way the demand is handled because it wasn''t his demand is my point to you and in that same respect he made an insane demand too and Floyd, without hesitation said yes, that respect should go both ways

Comment

• Originally posted by billy_bob_l View Post
        The catchweight of 145lbs was not against the rules, it was with in the rules. nonetheless that was still a legit welterweight bout agreed upon by Cotto. WBO designates the weights of 141 up to 147lbs as the welterweight division, and they were fighting for the WBO belt right?

I'm not jumping on the PAC bandwagon but a blood test 30 days prior to the bout and if they would want it, everytime that PAC has to piss he should get it tested would be a bit better.

I'm also not burning Floyd on this, nor Roach. Both individuals are very intelligent and would like to get the upperhand on things, even how shallow it is.

Let's face it, 600k on every extra pound would be fine as well as blood testing 30 days prior to the fight and right after. Just get it on is all I have to say.
        141-147 right? 147 being the limit of the division, you could come into the weigh in at a total of 147 pounds but in that fight the total was 145 pounds so Cotto couldn't be 146 or 147 or else he would have been considered overweight and broke the agreement for the Welterweight championship bout but at 145? how in the **** is that fair? because they got a commission to sanction it? hell no yo that only brings that from bull**** to sanctioned bull****..

what I'm saying is that Floyd had no say in terms of the money demand yet Pacquiao wants to negotiate his terms for Floyd's demand, that's wrong. he wants to say I'll do it but on such and such terms, I'll test but only until 30 days left when from the jump that wasn't what Floyd wanted to that is the equivalent of saying NO I wont get tested. as equals he shouldn't have that right being that they both bring a lot to the table, they should both be pleased with how things go yo 1 guy shouldn't have his way in a fight like this

Comment

• So are you saying Floyds the coward because he wants to expose that Pac is taking performance enhancing drugs?
          Using drugs to up your game sounds cowardly to me and it makes you less of a man.
          I like both guys so Im posting as a neutral but it sounds to me like you have double standards for Pac over Mayweather.

Comment

• Originally posted by billy_bob_l View Post

the reason he wants random blood tests is because u take enhancments in cycles...if u know when the test is it's very easy to go around it

Comment

• I would say yes. Nobody else has ever done wht this gayman dis to avoid fights.

Hid for two years and now demanding ridiculous test.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdognyc View Post
                Ok has there been precedence for this???

Did Leonard fight at a catweight???
                Did Delahoya??
                Did Hopkins???
                ****,,,,practically every top fighter has fought at a catchweight...
                There is nothing NEW or UNPRECEDENTED about that....

Now tell me IN THE HISTORY OF BOXING HAS ANY BOXER EVER BEEN ASKED TO GIVE 3-5 blood tests within a months time plus 8 urine tests PLUS the regular Nevada drug tests????

Come on asswipe,,,,this **** is clear as day...
                I don't understand..."PBF SCARED???" How isd this possible? If Manny agrees to the same testing that PBF has already agreed to then "THERE IS A FIGHT"
                Sounds like PBF is willing to fight and Manny is refusing to take the tests therefore they won't fight...I'm confused, it sounds like Manny doesn't want to fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by barafranca View Post
                  I would say yes. Nobody else has ever done wht this gayman dis to avoid fights.

Hid for two years and now demanding ridiculous test.
                  How are they rediculous?

Comment

• Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
                    why does mayweather have to wear 8oz punchers gloves? cuz pac demanded it...mayweather goes through all the same tests...are u ******, ******ed, or both?

You know **** about boxing.. 8oz gloves are standard for a WW fight..

Comment

• Why is it a demand if 8 ounce glove is the standard dictated by boxing organizations.

Comment

Working...
                      X