Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    they should compromise.

roach wants 2 tests.

schaeffer said it could be as much as 5.

make it 3. 2 random in the middle of training camp and 1 after the fight. that should be good enough.
    I think random testing should be in all sports, I don't think they would need to test 5 times (in three months) but I think the number should not be known and it should be a trusted 3rd party doing the tests.

If they can't agree on something everyone loses.

Comment

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
      You're assuming the possibility of guilt, how can you test for what you think someone is capable of doing? That's why we have a system of laws and regulations in place, you can't assume guilt and therefore initiate some level of treatment because there is a presumption of guilt. Has Pac passed all of his prior drug tests?
      Innocent until proven guilty doesn't mean you don't try and determine the truth. I'm su****ious of Manny's refusal not to be tested. I didn't pay Floyd Sr. any attention when he ran his mouth; most of us didn't. This, though, has my eyebrows raised.

Comment

• Only idiots would think that whatever pacquiao has in his blood during the fight can be removed and be undetectable immediately after the fight! And those idiots who proposed pacquiao's handlers can cycle the roids or whatever so that he will have the roids during the fight and remove all traces of it immediately after the fight must be on some kind of drugs because normal thinking people know that thing cannot be done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robert Mugabe View Post
          There's no reason for compromise.This is not a time consuming exercise.Just give your blood and that takes 1 minute and urine another2 minutes.Why should there be a compromise.Anyone who refuses tests is guilty.
          1 camp wants 2. 1 camp wants 5.

meet in the middle.

pacquiao didn't refuse the tests. he agreed to the bloodtests.

the argument now is about how many tests. meet in the middle. problem solved.

Comment

• Originally posted by johnm View Post
            Says the guy who can't put together a sentence.
            i thought your spelling was bad for a native speaker LOL

Comment

• I bet you'd hate if BPP just pressed the delete button on your entire post before you had a chance to do select, copy. That's all...............

Comment

• Damm!!!you got owned on that one homie!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by boojee
                  says you, your grammar is worst than mine. lol
                  Worst, eh?

Comment

• archermac X: then if there is nothing to be afraid of,he should agree,don't you think?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                      1 camp wants 2. 1 camp wants 5.

meet in the middle.

pacquiao didn't refuse the tests. he agreed to the bloodtests.

the argument now is about how many tests. meet in the middle. problem solved.
                      *****s don't understand the concept of compromise. Then again, they don't understand the concept of a decade or the number zero either.

Comment

Working...
                      X