No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Underdoggg View Post
    When Mayweather Sr. accused Manny of steroids Manny confidently tried to get his lawyers to sue him. If he was so confident with that then why won't he take the blood test? I'm not accusing him of anything here all I'm saying is take the blood test and give us fans a great fight.
    as ariza stated last week, manny has no idea what's in his body.....ariza mixes up special "blends" and pac just takes them in trust....the fact that he threatened to sue sr. then, really means nothing.....as far as manny knows, he's clean.....

Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
    This situation doesn't pass the smell test. Cotto bent over backwards to accomodate Pacquaio. Now he is threatening to pull out of a major fight over this. I dont buy the superstition bull**** and there is certainly no danger to his health. If Pacquaio is trying to throw his weight around, he is wasting his time because he can't bully Mayweather the way he did Cotto and Hatton.

In spite of the fact that Pac worshippers on this site are defending Pac on this and pointing fingers at Mayweather, the reason for refusing the test is suspicious. If this were Mayweather doing something like this, the haters would be all over him.

If this
    it really doesn't pass the smell test....and despite their protests, pac's worshippers know this doesn't look good at all. ppl on this site make me sick, this all falls on team pacquiao, and yet they still figure out ways to blame mayweather for pacquiao refusing to take drug tests...SMH

you're absolutely right. if the situation was reversed, floyd mayweather, and all his supporters on this site, would be catching hell and being called all types of names....

pacquiao needs to "man" up, and his fans on this site need to pull their skirts down, and admit he's wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by civicvx View Post
      Floyd is scared as FU(K, he didn't ask for this kind of testing against Judah, Baldimor, Hoya, and Hatton LOL. Anyway whatever you put in your body will show up if you take the test after the fight.
      HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA You dont now what your talking about.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
        Your point, is a point that has no point.

That isn't the case, and that's not what is being disputed.
        Suuuure there's a point. The USDA Olympic testing does not require a "random multiple blood test". That's the dispute. If Manny's camp has no problem of getting tested before the press conference and after the fight, then what's the problem. Why should Manny be subjected to a multiple random blood test if he doesn't have to. And the fact that the Olympic testing does not require that. Here it is from USDA.

As of January 1, 2009, please be aware of the following changes not currently reflected in the video links on the following pages.

1. Athletes will need to provide at least 90mLs of urine.
        2. Prior to providing the sample, the athlete must rinse his/her hands with water only.
        3. After the sample has been collected, urine will first be poured into the B bottle and the remaining urine will be poured into the A bottle.
        4. pH will no longer be measured.
        5. Athletes will be required to provide whereabouts information and updates on a Whereabouts Filing rather than providing information on an Athlete Location Form.
        6. Athletes will be asked to declare blood transfusions within the last six (6) months, medications and/or other substances taken in the last three (3) days (including vitamins, minerals, herbs, proteins, amino acids and other dietary supplements); Local injection(s) of glucocorticosteroids in the last two (2) months; Use of inhaler(s) in last three (3) days; and/or current Therapeutic Use Exemption(s).
        Last edited by rommel357; 12-22-2009, 09:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          But Floyd is still making Pacquiao do something that no fighter has to do. It's Floyd demanding Pacquiao do something out of the ordinary. I understand floyd has to do it to, just like they both would have to be tested by the Nevada Athletics Commission as well, but it's still Floyd forcing pac to do something. That's what I'm saying.

I don't think it will stop the fight regardless. There's too much money. Even if Pac refuses I bet the fight continues. His reputation might be hurt a bit, but the fight would go on.

I hope manny takes it, just so people shut up, but I can see why Pac would be annoyed and like I said if it were me, I'd want something out of it.
          Man what are you saying ??? Who is Mayweather that one has to bow the knee ???? Ruin Pacs reputation ?? Pac won't be ruled by a mayweather.. Where do you mayweather lovers get off saying Pac has to do what he says ??/

Thats bull **** !

Comment

• Originally posted by chito View Post
            again, what's the difference bet. taking the test 30 days after and 30 days before?
            If there is no difference, why doesn't he agree to take the test a week or two weeks before the fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
              Suuuure there's a point. The Olympic testing does not require a "random multiple blood test". That's the dispute. If Manny's camp has no problem of getting tested before the press conference and after the fight, then what's the problem. Why should Manny be subjected to a multiple random blood test if he doesn't have to. And the fact that the Olympic testing does not require that. Here it is from USDA.
              Why does Floyd have to succumb to 10 million dollar fine every pound over the limit if he doesn't have too? But he did, anyway.

It's a request just like the request for the ridiculous fine, and Floyd will be undergoing the same exact testing.

Comment

• if i were pacquiao, i wouldn't sign any contract for this fight. let pbf fight someone else. anyway, he's the one who needs the money now, not pac!!

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  It's first in the history for someone to demand 10 million PER POUND over the limit.
                  floyd has gone over the limit....has pac failed a drug test?.....

Comment

• Bottom line is it shouldn't mean anything to Pacquiao whatsoever. Maywaether is just seeing Pac handle big strong punches from Cotto and wants to make sure its all legit...why should Pacquiao have a problem?

Comment

• Originally posted by nelsoncm View Post
                      So how do you exactly flush out roids minutes after the fight?
                      Cycling means you take the PED to train then slowly get clean blood tranfused back in as you ween off the drug before the test.

If you know when exactly you are getting tested hiding it is not that hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X