No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by switchsouthpaw View Post
    What's the difference if he takes the test after the fight?
    Because there is more than one way to take steroids, more than one kind. You can also use it during your workouts leading up to the fight to increase your training, and then cycle out before the fight happens.

Again, I dont think Pac is on them, just answering your question.

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
    I'm thinking Pac will agree. Once he realizes, or Arum or whoever informs him of the repercussions this would have, he'll do it.
    I thinkPac will agree as well. I don't think he is taking anything at all. I think he is just playing hardball.. but if he refuses, I don't like that look.
    Last edited by THE REED; 12-22-2009, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• lOL@pacman fans defending this move
      ****outtahere

Comment

• Originally posted by O.S.I.R.I.S View Post
        Not really...the reporters would favor pacquiao in this situation by writing articles and news clips that give the general public ideas that Floyd was making ridiculous demands. Not that its right but that is how its gonna go.
        No they would not. The media is not kind to ANYBODY who is suspected of cheating and or using PED. Just take a look at the history of that.Pacquiao is not above scrutiny.If Pacquioa doesn't agree to this testing he will look really bad and the media will pounce on this and make things even worse for him. Asking for drug testing is not an outrageous demand if there is nothing to hide. This in spite of what some posters choose to think about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          I will still repeat myself.

I do not believe Pacquiao is on steroids, whatsoever.

It never even wondered it.

But if Pac turns down the biggest grossing, most viewed fight in the history of the sport, because he doesnt want to succumb to the same exact drug testing of his competitor, on top of 50 million dollars... it will be the first time su****ion would be raised in my mind.

And, that's just keeping it truthful.
          You dont think he should worry about something when hes facing possibly the best boxer on the planet? It he believes it did something to him in the Morales fight, whether it actually did or not, do you think that he should say no I want to have my best chance of winning?

Comment

• could not of said it better myself

Comment

• Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              If you know exactly when you are getting tested it is much easier to hide any wrong doing.
              There really is no substance now that comes close to the "clear" and they even have a test for that now using methyl vapors and blood samples. He can take all the tests in the world after the fight and if he isn't clean it will show in the results, even 4 weeks out coming off a cycle. Let's see this for what it really is, an allegation from a non-credible sources(Roger and Floyd Sr.) with the intent being to create a mental distraction so the "golden child" can gain yet another advantage. Here is a much better question...why has this only come up now?
              Last edited by switchsouthpaw; 12-22-2009, 09:03 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                You dont think he should worry about something when hes facing possibly the best boxer on the planet? It he believes it did something to him in the Morales fight, whether it actually did or not, do you think that he should say no I want to have my best chance of winning?
                What is he worrying about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
                  all of a sudden pac has a superstition about testing so close to a fight. im not sayin he's on roids but that seems odd. and u say floyds the one scared ??
                  Whats yer problem dude ? Its all of a sudden??,,, Pac had this thing back with the first Morales fight,,,, so don't be so convoluted in your speech.

We all know this is a ploy of the Mayweathers... LOL

I have never known such spoild b**** in boxing as the Mayweathers ,, LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    I don't think Mayweather damaged Pacquiao's image. Pacquiao is damaging his own by not accepting these terms. Ariza/ Roach opening their mouth didn't help either.
                    Exactly.If Pacquiao is clean he should have no problems with these test.

Comment

• Originally posted by RockStar45 View Post
                      If Pac is really refusing, then it is su****ious, unfortunately. There's no real reason for a guy who fights in a blood sport to be afraid of taking a blood test.

Even so, it's pretty classless of Golden Boy/Mayweather to air out the negotiations in public. I thought they weren't saying anything until all the talk was over.
                      Hmmm So you're saying its okay for freddie roach to talk about all of the points in the negotiations and only goldenboy/mayweather is being classless?? Thats funny.

Comment

Working...
                      X