No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TimothyQ View Post
    Lets be real here. Would any of you **** a girl that absolutely refuses to be tested beforehand? How about if you offer her 30 million dollars to take the test and she refuses... would you **** her then? A stern refusal is... ready for it? FISHY.
    LOL!!!!!!! Nice one.

Comment

• Originally posted by GameBullDawg View Post
      Yes ,,,, HAVEN't you read,,,, Pac has a superstition with doing this,,,, if you are going to excoriate Pac for his superstition then you have to with ALL Athletes !!!!!!!!!!
      thats just silly!!! this fight of this magnitude? a chance to be the biggest pay per veiw fight? a fight eveyone wants to see, a chance to beat money may weather?? Superstition?? PLZ....

O he's gonna take the test, he should if he's clean

Comment

• Originally posted by versatech View Post
        Correct me if i'm wrong "Olympic style drug testing" is year-round urine testing?

Olympic sports are subject to year-round, no-notice testing. Athletes call it "knock and pee." Testers arrive at a residence with their kits, and athletes have to provide a urine sample immediately.

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/baseb...ympic-test.htm

I think this is what Roach is complaining about, the mayweathers are asking for a special type of drug testing they made up themselves not "Olympic style" their claiming
        Exactly my point.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          The Pac team had no problem charging the Mayweather team for 10 million every pound over the limit. Nobody else has to do that.. Floyd agreed.
          THANK YOU!!! you notice how everything Floyds fault????

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
            The Pac team had no problem charging the Mayweather team for 10 million every pound over the limit. Nobody else has to do that.. Floyd agreed.
            jmm did it with floyd and he went over the limit anyways....pac did it vs hoya with less money......10 mil right just right so floyd wont do it again......different scenario...

Comment

• Originally posted by rommel357 View Post
              Exactly my point.
              Your point, is a point that has no point.

That isn't the case, and that's not what is being disputed.

Comment

• Originally posted by PensionKiller View Post
                why woh't they let him do it after and before the press? thesd other athletes most likely do not do it a day before their race
                Olympic athletes are subject to being tested at any time and it doesn't affect their performance. So are pro football and basketball players. So, why won't Pac agree to a test a week or two before the fight? Does he think taking a blood test will cause him to lose the fight?

Comment

• I first saw pac fight in the undercard of Tyson vs Lewis, and seeing him win in 2RDS was exciting for boxing. I have no doubt he is a great fighter but he needs to get this whole cloud of su****ion away from his legacy.

Barry Bonds and Roger Clemens were great players but they used PED's to even be greater than before. That is what the su****ion behind Pac is....a great fighter that is now a ATG with a "little help from his friends."

Comment

• Well, well, well. Isn't this an interesting turn of events.

Clean people don't refuse testing. If you have not been drinking, you don't avoid DUI checkpoints.

Seems like Lou DiBella was right. Again.

Comment

• Originally posted by baracuda View Post
                      jmm did it with floyd and he went over the limit anyways....pac did it vs hoya with less money......10 mil right just right so floyd wont do it again......different scenario...
                      600k and 10 million is not even in the realm of the same thing... Either way, nobody else has to do it.. Floyd agreed just fine.

Comment

Working...
                      X