No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
    "We agreed to $10 million per pound, or fraction thereof," Schaefer said. "That's what the Pacquiao side wanted and we said OK to that. That's unheard of. We have agreed on everything except for this drug testing issue. I have to think Pacquiao is unaware of this. The drug testing had been part of the contract for awhile and then they suddenly said no. I was informed of that (Tuesday) morning. Suddenly they changed course and I don't know why."
    Floyd delivers his touche' to the ten mill thing!

damn this **** is getting HEATED

Comment

• Originally posted by rao007 View Post
      "We agreed to $10 million per pound, or fraction thereof," Schaefer said. "That's what the Pacquiao side wanted and we said OK to that. That's unheard of. We have agreed on everything except for this drug testing issue. I have to think Pacquiao is unaware of this. The drug testing had been part of the contract for awhile and then they suddenly said no. I was informed of that (Tuesday) morning. Suddenly they changed course and I don't know why."
      maybe pacquiao has finally started listening to his mommy....

she don't want him to fight mayweather...

Comment

• Originally posted by andrewcuff View Post
        Because these drug rumour have come from within Mayweather's own camp. Defamation, plain and simple.

There is something going on behind the scenes that the general public are not party to. Negotiation tactics.
        I'm not on either mans side..they should both be tested..I heard someone say they want 70$ from people to watch the fight on tv..people deserve a fair match for that kind of money.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
          Not in my opinion. If Pac agrees to olympic testing, and passes... I don't think we will hear any excuses.

And anyone that gave any, would be dismissed as an idiot.
          I disagree because he's already passed all the standard drug tests thus far.

Olympic drug testing isn't perfect, it isn't 100%, it doesn't catch everything and if you're smart and have the right people, you can get around it. I just think the Mayweathers have damaged Pacquiao's image, at least for a while.

Like I said though, we'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

I agree with a lot of what you say though and I do think Pac should eventually take the tests because he pretty much has to at this point, but personally as I stated I would want floyd to do something for me.

Comment

• Originally posted by FELiX STURM View Post
            I'm not on either mans side..they should both be tested..I heard someone say they want 70$ from people to watch the fight on tv..people deserve a fair match for that kind of money.
            youre dillinger the ***** lol

Comment

• Schaefer said he hoped it was simply a "miscommunication" on the Pacquiao side.

"I do hope it is some sort of miscommunication and that Pacquiao is not even aware of what is going on and he will clear this up and say what is good enough for these great Olympic athletes is good enough for him and Floyd, and he agrees to do these drug tests.

Like I said, I think this is more BS from Mayweather's camp or just miscommuncation. I don't believe Pacquiao would put his reputation on the line and cause people to doubt his abilities.

Comment

• Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                I disagree because he's already passed all the standard drug tests thus far.

Olympic drug testing isn't perfect, it isn't 100%, it doesn't catch everything and if you're smart and have the right people, you can get around it. I just think the Mayweathers have damaged Pacquiao's image, at least for a while.

Like I said though, we'll just have to wait and see what happens next.

I agree with a lot of what you say though and I do think Pac should eventually take the tests because he pretty much has to at this point, but personally as I stated I would want floyd to do something for me.
                I don't think Mayweather damaged Pacquiao's image. Pacquiao is damaging his own by not accepting these terms. Ariza/ Roach opening their mouth didn't help either.

Comment

• Originally posted by reedickyaluss View Post
                  I disagee... the news would come out basically saying what would happen. Mayweathers wanted olympic style drug testing, and Pacs team turned it down. The general public will make up their minds based off of that. I also think Brian Kenny would talk about it, and exactly how it went down..
                  All I can say is just lets wait and see. I mean the media can spin anything a certain way and everyone knows who the media is putting in the good guy role and who the media is putting as the bad guy. Also, when was the last time you read an un-biased article. If anything I honestly think the articles will read something like-

"team Pacquiao initially agreed to olympic style testing until camp mayweather added on additional demands"

The truth is Manny and Co agreed but didn't want to do blood work before the fight. The were willing to do it afterwards but it became too much so they went in another direction.

Comment

• I never once thought Pac was on roids,
                    I thought it was all mind games but this has me thinking different now!
                    Surely if he wasnt juicing he would want to show the world,
                    and most of all laugh in floyds face about it

Comment

• Is the fight going to be signed by the end of the week?

Comment

Working...
                      X