Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what time will this "blood " be taken????.........................

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I think is more mental than physical. Physically it will not do **** to him he can take a test everyday and be alright. But, mentally he might not react right. And, boxing is more mental than physical.
      No it's not. At most, it's the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
        Before facing Hatton a tube of blood was taken out of him. A tube of blood can fill 7-8 teaspoons. I understand the whole "Mental" thing but I'm not buying that.
        What was the time period from the tube of blood to the Hatton fight? Was it on the same day? Cuz that is what Pac does not want.

Comment

• lol demanding a test is an insult to pac's hardwork in the ring where he spilled blood in the past.

using common sense will make you see that mayweather will rig this test especially with a third party involved chosen by mayweather to make pac look bad then duck him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
            Before facing Hatton a tube of blood was taken out of him. A tube of blood can fill 7-8 teaspoons. I understand the whole "Mental" thing but I'm not buying that.
            that was for NSAC though.

a REQUIRED test.

plus it was weeks before the fight.

he's taking another test like that again this year too. they need it to be licensed to fight this year.

just tell your boy to let pac have his "no blood test 2-3 days before a fight."

it might be ****** reason for pac but give it to him in exchange for random blood testing throughout camp and 1 right after a fight.

Comment

What was the time period from the tube of blood to the Hatton fight?
              I don't know when but I know one thing, all the blood needed in this OST is much less then one tube.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sharethelove View Post
                lol demanding a test is an insult to pac's hardwork in the ring where he spilled blood in the past.

using common sense will make you see that mayweather will rig this test especially with a third party involved chosen by mayweather to make pac look bad then duck him.
                Ok...

Comment

• Originally posted by wtv View Post
                  No it's not. At most, it's the same.
                  You can be physically perfect you can have all the skills in the world but if you are not mentally there you not going to do good.

But, you can have a broken hand, you can have a messed up shoulder, you can have a cut, you could be bleeding, you could be swollen up. But, if you are mentally there you will still do good.

Boxing is mental than anything else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
                    that was for NSAC though.

a REQUIRED test.

plus it was weeks before the fight.

he's taking another test like that again this year too. they need it to be licensed to fight this year.

just tell your boy to let pac have his "no blood test 2-3 days before a fight."

it might be ****** reason for pac but give it to him in exchange for random blood testing throughout camp and 1 right after a fight.
                    That's the problem here Tua, USADA can target any date because we're talking about Random Testing. Mayweather has nothing to do with that aspect. That is all up to USADA. For some strange reason Pacquiao and his team don't want those days targeted.

Comment

You can be physically perfect you can have all the skills in the world but if you are not mentally there you not going to do good.

But, you can have a broken hand, you can have a messed up shoulder, you can have a cut, you could be bleeding, you could be swollen up. But, if you are mentally there you will still do good.

Boxing is mental than anything else.
                      Joe Frazier vs George Foreman. What happened there?

Comment

Working...
                      X