No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jo94403 View Post
    Everyone is saying oh Pacman should just take the test if he has nothing to hide. Don't you guys understand. It's not a question if he will take the test.

HE ALREADY AGREED TO TAKE THE BLOOD TEST!!!!

Before the press conference and one after the fight!

My question is? Why is that not good enough for Mayweather. Are they afraid that if the one before the press conference comes out negative that all of a sudden he will start taking it just before the fight. common man!!! That's Bull****!

Why are the Mayweather's insisting for all these blood test even during training? That's the only thing Arum, Roach and Pacquiao are saying. WHY all these test during training??????? Do you really need a million test????? Based on someones speculations and no real evidence that Pacquiao has ever tested positive in the past.

Please answer????
    This is still incorrect.

Look at the article that came out two days ago:

Roach said his concern has nothing to do with hiding anything.

"Giving blood right before the fight could be like having *** right before the fight," Roach said. "It’s 100% mental. If it’s in your head that it weakens you, then it will weaken you."

Roach extended an olive branch to the riff, saying he would allow Pacquiao to give a blood sample one week before the fight, but no closer than three days before the first bell.
    http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...ng-points.html

But good luck getting your message through to anyone. I've been trying for days. Unfortunately BoxingScene is made up of 99% cavemen. If you wait a couple of minutes one will post below.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live *** cam - easy as 1-2-3

Comment

• Originally posted by Jo94403 View Post
      Everyone is saying oh Pacman should just take the test if he has nothing to hide. Don't you guys understand. It's not a question if he will take the test.

HE ALREADY AGREED TO TAKE THE BLOOD TEST!!!!

Before the press conference and one after the fight!

My question is? Why is that not good enough for Mayweather. Are they afraid that if the one before the press conference comes out negative that all of a sudden he will start taking it just before the fight. common man!!! That's Bull****!

Why are the Mayweather's insisting for all these blood test even during training? That's the only thing Arum, Roach and Pacquiao are saying. WHY all these test during training??????? Do you really need a million test????? Based on someones speculations and no real evidence that Pacquiao has ever tested positive in the past.

Please answer????
      great post but the *****s will ignore this, they are too busy trying to brainwash people to think manny wont take the tests.

Comment

• Originally posted by royin View Post
        Floyd is a disgrace. Pac is a hero.
        This is the truth!

Comment

• Yeah other people here cant READ. Seriously they need reading comprehesion classes.

Comment

• I dont like this extra testing by mayweather, lets allow the boxing commissions to do the testing. USADA and mayweathers should not be trusted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Jesus View Post
              Floyd is half White.
              probably his offense.

his defense is all black baby.

Comment

• Seriously. Everyone is acting like Pac is refusing blood tests, he's not at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carnivore View Post
                  He's been making silly, previously unheard-of demands for random blood tests in an attempt to anger Manny so the fight does not go ahead.

His ******ed fans can't see through his little game. How can anyone respect a cowardly ***** like Floyd?
                  another **** sucking ******* with another ****** topic who by the way is just as ******ed as the may stans. will these stans die once and for all the world would be a better place

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                    He sure did!! Trained by none other than who??

I can't stop laughing at this idiot.
                    oooh oooh oooh

i know this one.

freddie the joke coach roach

Comment

• Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
                      This is still incorrect.

Look at the article that came out two days ago:

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/spor...ng-points.html

But good luck getting your message through to anyone. I've been trying for days. Unfortunately BoxingScene is made up of 99% cavemen. If you wait a couple of minutes one will post below.
                      Frankly SAM, I don't care about the *****s over here at the boxing sites....it's some of the medias who's perpetrating lies and misleading reports.

Comment

Working...
                      X