No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
    I don't know when but I know one thing, all the blood needed in this OST is much less then one tube.
    See the blood thing is not the problem with Pac. Is the timing of it. He doesn't want it on the day of the fight. He is willing to give one at the dressing room after the fight. That is why he would like a 24hr cutoff date.

So with the whole tube of blood and the Hatton thing we have to know when he exactly he took it. If he took it the same day then you know what I am wrong. And, there is no excuse. But, if he took it 2 days prior of the fight. Then I stand form about the 24hr cutoff date.

Comment

• Lol...USADA want to extract Manny's blood at every round of the fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by wtv View Post
        Joe Frazier vs George Foreman. What happened there?
        He knocked out... But, I could turn it around and say Frazier was never confident against power punchers that is why he never fought Ernie Shavers. And, confidence is part of the mental aspect.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
          He knocked out... But, I could turn it around and say Frazier was never confident against power punchers that is why he never fought Ernie Shavers. And, confidence is part of the mental aspect.
          Wrong. Shavers became a name, after he lost to Foreman.

He was confident going into the fight and Foreman admitted in the "Facing Ali" documentary that he was scared of Frazier.

Comment

See the blood thing is not the problem with Pac. Is the timing of it. He doesn't want it on the day of the fight. He is willing to give one at the dressing room after the fight. That is why he would like a 24hr cutoff date.

So with the whole tube of blood and the Hatton thing we have to know when he exactly he took it. If he took it the same day then you know what I am wrong. And, there is no excuse. But, if he took it 2 days prior of the fight. Then I stand form about the 24hr cutoff date.
            Is he obligated to give one after the fight? Say he doesn't, what are the repercussions? People have had alot to say about that on Youtube. This is what I want to know.

Comment

He was confident going into the fight and Foreman admitted in the "Facing Ali" documentary that he was scared of Frazier.
              I saw something about Foreman who admitted he felt like he didn't deserve to be in the ring with Frazier and was scared to death.

Comment

When did Shavers fight Foreman? I think you have him mistaken with Ron Lyle. Both Lyle and Shavers became a "name" when they fought each other in entertaining fight.

Frazier went life and death Bonavena. And, Oscar was a heavy handed and since then Frazier didn't like fighting power punchers.

Comment

Do you know how much a teaspoon of blood is? That's hardly anything. It won't have any effect on Pacquiao.

So please Pac-fans, stop acting like his potential lawyer and just man up to the situation. You don't have to make potentially false claims but just admit that this is some shady stuff.
                  LOL @ floyd thinking he is that special that he can change the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dominicano Soy! View Post
                    Is he obligated to give one after the fight? Say he doesn't, what are the repercussions? People have had alot to say about that on Youtube. This is what I want to know.
                    He has said he will. And, if he doesn't we will cross that bridge when we get there. And, if he doesn't you know it would look even worse for him.

Comment

When did Shavers fight Foreman? I think you have him mistaken with Ron Lyle. Both Lyle and Shavers became a "name" when they fought each other in entertaining fight.

Frazier went life and death Bonavena. And, Oscar was a heavy handed and since then Frazier didn't like fighting power punchers.
                      I didn't say Shavers fought Foreman. I meant after he [Frazier] lost to Foreman.

Frazier thought he could take Foreman. He was confident.

Comment

Working...
                      X