Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mclovin View Post
    hahahaha.. wikepedia boy!!! LOLOL

you dont know any inhaled anesthetic agent or mcburneys point???

where did you finish school?? are you ******ed.??? how did you pass your usmle step 1? you cant even tell me your score in usmle ?? LOLOLOL

a 3rd year medical student who doesnt know his inhaled agents without looking at wikepedia LOL unacceptable. you will fail step 2 CK. yoou are so dumb. what is your step 1 score again? now he is thinking hahaha
    Man grow the fuk up! This is a boxing forum. My step scores is irrelevant to the thousands that are viewing this thread. So bak to the topic at hand, why is it that team pacq want a 30 day window WITHOUT RANDOM TESTING?

Comment

• Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
      Man grow the fuk up! This is a boxing forum. My step scores is irrelevant to the thousands that are viewing this thread. So bak to the topic at hand, why is it that team pacq want a 30 day window WITHOUT RANDOM TESTING?

pac agreed not just night before the fight. roach wanted a week before, arum wants 3 sets. these are the latest developments. you must be busy studying real hard so you are out of the latest news. we are into medical field. am done step 1 and step 2. just cs. good luck on your third year. sick people will need you. my apology.
      Last edited by mclovin; 12-24-2009, 05:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AllEyesOpen View Post
        So contract stipulates random olympic style drug test, Pac wants to schedule his "random" drug test, putting him in breach of contract and somehow Floyd is the one who's a *****. Well, ***** or no at least he's not scared of needles.

correction, certain types of needles and a specific time period, depending on if there's a full moon and only if had woke up on the right side of the bed if he didn't see his shadow.

and still Floyd the *****.
        Makes sense, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Makes sense, right?
          Ur late pimp! Everyone has been saying this and exposing that punckpuzey boy floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mersey View Post
            Yes, I like coke.
            Not for long...

Comment

• LOL at ppl claiming the test will weaken Pacquiao

Do you know how much a teaspoon of blood is? That's hardly anything. It won't have any effect on Pacquiao.

So please Pac-fans, stop acting like his potential lawyer and just man up to the situation. You don't have to make potentially false claims but just admit that this is some shady stuff.

Comment

• He would lose more blood during the fight if he got cut.

Comment

• I think is more mental than physical. Physically it will not do **** to him he can take a test everyday and be alright. But, mentally he might not react right. And, boxing is more mental than physical.

Comment

• Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    I think is more mental than physical. Physically it will not do **** to him he can take a test everyday and be alright. But, mentally he might not react right. And, boxing is more mental than physical.
                    Before facing Hatton a tube of blood was taken out of him. A tube of blood can fill 7-8 teaspoons. I understand the whole "Mental" thing but I'm not buying that.

Comment

• man. do we need anymore of these threads? pac being a roider is old news already. we all kno that midget shoots up.

Comment

Working...
                      X