No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/box...ory?id=4768830

You guys are idiots. The media's already covering this and doesnt see it that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
      Minimum alveolar concentration-MAC, what the fuk does that have to do with anything? We are not talking about inhaled anesthetics fuk boy, we are talking about PEDs and pacq avoiding RANDOM testing by a legit organization with proven scientific methods.

Pharm Tech, lololololol. NOPE!
      3rd year MEDICAL STUDENT! So u r the one in waaaay over your head.

nice... wikepedia thank you.... inhaled drugs? what is mcburneys point?

go third year medical student gogogo

Comment

• How the hell did malignaggi get involved with pac business and actually being a opponent

the dude is average at best, pacquiao walks over him with ease

pac should fight bradley at 140 or foreman at 154 not paulie

his face when he hurt diaz is just hilarious

Comment

• Yep it seems like both of Manny's fears have been exposed

1. he's afraid his roid head antics will be brought to light

2. he scared of fighting African Americans.

It's a shame that the so called "pound for pound king" now looks like nothing but a roid headed ducker, Pac's career can only go downwards from now on.

Comment

Minimum alveolar concentration-MAC, what the fuk does that have to do with anything? We are not talking about inhaled anesthetics fuk boy, we are talking about PEDs and pacq avoiding RANDOM testing by a legit organization with proven scientific methods.

i am testing your pea brain boi.. so what is your usmle step 1 score ******?

Comment

• pac doesnt need PED's to beat paulie lol he'll make sure hes clean for this one

IM ONLY JOKING BUT PaC SHOULD GIVE BLOOD MAKE THIS FIGHT HAPPEN

Comment

• Oh yeah, Ross Greenburg and co at HBO are really going to sign off on a Paulie fight arent they, I suppose Arum is going to pay Pac $20m gaurented as well - please.

This is all bull**** -it's promotion pure and simple. Boxing fans must be the dumbest sports fans in the world to believe any of this hype.

The fight will be offically announced on Jan 6th - as already openly stated weeks ago by Arum and GBP.

Comment

taking too long for a 3rd year medical student and doesnt know any inhaled anesthetic agent ???? wikepedia or first aid will do LOL

he is scrambling to get his keith moore or surgery book or first aid or sabiston LOLOLOLOL he is panicking right now LOL
                  Last edited by mclovin; 12-24-2009, 05:15 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mclovin View Post
                    nice... wikepedia thank you.... inhaled drugs? what is mcburneys point?

go third year medical student gogogo
                    Once again I am not here to educate u kid. My personal success and medical knowledge is waaaay beyond ur sackswinging comprehension. I dont have to get into a pissing contest with a novice who obviously doesnt know what the fuk he is talking about.

Ok Ok Ok, I cant help myself. Tell me u have a c/o nausea, vomiting, fever, and abdominal pain then ill examine you and check for rebound tenderness in your lower right quadrant. If u r positive for rebound tenderness in that area then I may consider u a candidate for surgery so u can have that out pouching on ur cecum removed by a highly unskilled surgeon .

No one uses that ancient terminology anymore kid. Thats anatomy 101 kid, two years ago during the GI module. I'm done with u now. My medical and boxing knowledge trumps urs son.

Merry XMAS!

Comment

Once again I am not here to educate u kid. My personal success and medical knowledge is waaaay beyond ur sackswinging comprehension. I dont have to get into a pissing contest with a novice who obviously doesnt know what the fuk he is talking about.

Ok Ok Ok, I cant help myself. Tell me u have a c/o nausea, vomiting, fever, and abdominal pain then ill examine you and check for rebound tenderness in your lower right quadrant. If u r positive for rebound tenderness in that area then I may consider u a candidate for surgery so u can have that out pouching on ur cecum removed by a highly unskilled surgeon .

No one uses that ancient terminology anymore kid. Thats anatomy 101 kid, two years ago during the GI module. I'm done with u now. My medical and boxing knowledge trumps urs son.

Merry XMAS!

hahahaha.. wikepedia boy!!! LOLOL

you dont know any inhaled anesthetic agent or mcburneys point???

where did you finish school?? are you ******ed.??? how did you pass your usmle step 1? you cant even tell me your score in usmle ?? LOLOLOL

a 3rd year medical student who doesnt know his inhaled agents without looking at wikepedia LOL unacceptable. you will fail step 2 CK. yoou are so dumb. what is your step 1 score again? now he is thinking hahaha

run run run.. see these fl****s are just talk pretending to be 3rd year medical student but doesnt know any inhaled anesthetic drugs LOLOLOL
                      Last edited by mclovin; 12-24-2009, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X