No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pac dont wanna be drug tested bottom line

He just doesnt want to be thouroughly tested so he just backed out of the fight...its mayweathers fault if u feel steroids should be legal lol...if not manny just ducked

Comment

• Pacquiao vs. Malinaggi March 13th...if no agreement!!!!!

Oh god........I'm gonna verp.

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu...v=st&type=lgns

Comment

• I got Malignaggi by brutal KO!!

Comment

• So let me get this straight you guys think may is using xylocaine for an advantage...but you think the tests are unnecessary and pac should start a media accusation of floyd using drugs??? well if you really wanted him caught why don't you agree with the testing plan

Comment

• Originally posted by gqjohnb View Post
            According to the reports his team never agreed to random blood testing during camp so I guess it is hard to understand for me. and xylocaine is an excepted anaesthetic now your just reaching... its simple just take the tests and make the fight.
            there was this last interview pac had no problem not just the night before.

roach said week before is a no and arum said 3 sets. but pac has the last say.

i am not reaching. it is acceptable but why is it banned in other states?

Comment

• Originally posted by shabs View Post
              He just doesnt want to be thouroughly tested so he just backed out of the fight...its mayweathers fault if u feel steroids should be legal lol...if not manny just ducked
              Dont worry thats how the world media will see it also !!! man up Manny it will be a fair fight so step up clean and put all this crap to rest .

Comment

• Originally posted by Sicario View Post
                I got Malignaggi by brutal KO!!

Lol will Paulie get to use a folding chair?

Comment

• Originally posted by mclovin View Post
                  prove it ******... let us test test you pharmacology knowledge so i can own your ass... if you are pharm tech just hang yourselff you are not going to be a good match LOL ill time you 2 minutes. now he is scrambling for his book LOL

so give me sample of inhaled anesthesia? what is MAC??? 2 minutes ******
                  Minimum alveolar concentration-MAC, what the fuk does that have to do with anything? We are not talking about inhaled anesthetics fuk boy, we are talking about PEDs and pacq avoiding RANDOM testing by a legit organization with proven scientific methods.

Pharm Tech, lololololol. NOPE!
                  3rd year MEDICAL STUDENT! So u r the one in waaaay over your head.

Comment

• Originally posted by fightfan_79 View Post
                    Please don't verp!!!

Comment

• pac,man fans are funny

Comment

Working...
                      X