No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Camp: "We will demand $10 million for every pound above 147 lbs"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larry x View Post
    wtf is up with team pacman??this demand is dumb...if anyone weights over 147(which is the actual ww limit)there is no ****ing fight....they must think this is a catchweight fight or something
    145 is the limit for the WW division!!!!!!!! Roach must be losing his mind or something.

Comment

people on here are so stupid---floyd failed to make weight one time--and he even said himself that anything over 140 is ww---floyd has always made weight and he wasn't going to drain himself in the jmm fight--he never said he was---floyd never said the fight would be at 144--never---floyd will make 147 easily---will pac? this 10 million dollar thing is a scared tactic if you ask me...floyd will beat manny around the ring so it won't mtter---manny knows the high road ends march 13th--he doesn't really want the fight---

Comment

I love all these posts from floyd fans. A minute ago they were telling us it was we should be happy that floyd just wants to clear everyones name of roids with the olympic testing.

Now that Roach wants 10million per lb, all of a sudden it's a scare tactic? haha. Dont you guys know that floyd cheated on the scales before? Floyd would gladly give up a 3-4 million on a 30-40 million purse to cheat again. This would ensure floyd really comes in at the the proposed weight.

If he makes 147, then he doesnt pay ****. I dont see the problem here?

Comment

Originally posted by zeidrich View Post
          then just accept the penalty... mayweather will gonna go 147 anyway right?

pac is just making sure anyway

"a cheater is always a cheater!"
          Yeah just like Maysweather's team wants a blood test. Right?

Comment

these fl****s are double standard.

they said pac should be tested for olympic style parameters. pac should not be scared if he is not hiding something. pac agreed.

now the fl****s are scared of 10 M $ penalty. damn if your boy is not going to cheat why you guys are shtiing your pants right now LOL

Comment

just like the penalties they wanted for the cotto fight, never mind the fact that they already made him put his 147 belt on the line at a 145 catchweight limit, but if he came in over, they wanted like $1 million for every pound over. Now it's $10 million for every pound over with Mayweather at 147.

Nevermind the fact that floyd has never come in over the 147 limit.

So again, what's the problem? Why these idiotic demands?

(and to be fair, I think the olympic testing demands are stupid too)

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
              which demands?

Comment

rofl, nobody's scared of ****, i love how the pac ******s keep this 'scared' **** going.

scared is making your 147 champ opponent put his belt on the line at a 145 catchweight.

that's scared.

Comment

1Mill over 147 is good enough. They're trying to make Mayweather focus more on the weight then anything.

Comment

What happened to "No fight if Floyd comes in overweight"?????

Comment

Because Pacman will still fight and beat him. Pacman is just making sure Mayweather doesn't cheat with the contracted weight without paying heavily.

Comment

Working...
                      X