Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Time to put an end to the "Manny put Cotto at a disadvantage with the weight.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
    How is it a big difference? Eat one less pizza? Big deal. Cotto stated he boils down to 145 anyway. Also his doctors said he's fine at that weight, and that he should try to avoid going lower than 144 if possible.

Personally I ain't ever saw Cotto look as good as he did, the dude was ripped and looked very healthy with it.

He looked ripped at the weigh in but he usually looks a lot thicker by fight time.

The catchweight stunted his rehydration. Freddy knows this which is why he gets the big bucks.

Comment

Originally posted by S a m u r a i View Post
      Yo Ray, Cotto wasn't "made" to fight at 145. He was given the option, he didn't have to sign no damn contract. Obviously, he had no issue with the weight, only the whiners make excuses about this. The far better fighter won, plain and simple. Weight had **** all to do with it. It's barely even worth making a thread about.
      ****** please.

You know what thats all about. Don't try to pretend anything else...

You really are a machine man. I literally can't believe my eyes when I read your posts sometimes...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
        [/B]

He looked ripped at the weigh in but he usually looks a lot thicker by fight time.

The catchweight stunted his rehydration. Freddy knows this which is why he gets the big bucks.
        I mean, Cotto's trainer was inexperienced, Cotto had to train himself. Cotto clearly wasn't the same mentally after Margarito. On top of all that, got hit with a 145 pound catchweight. Roach is a little ***** and I'll never understand why anyone would defend him. Fuck Roach!

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post

no one even mentioned Mayweather...the TS was talking about Cotto and Pac.

disappear.
          Well there is no reason to mention Pacs catchweight with Cotto anyway! It is so irrelavant. Such a small crime on Pacs side. Almost like litter dropping.

It would be more sensible to talk about PBFs fights and how he gets his opponents to step up divisions. That is more worthwhile of discussion. That is like murder and rape, compared to Pacs litter dropping crimes.
          Last edited by hugh grant; 12-19-2009, 07:55 PM.

Comment

Last I checked the WW Division is:

141-147.............NOT 141-145 Pounds.....

Pac and Roach HANDICAPPED Cotto....

**** Both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Bloke View Post
              [/B]

And yet you picked Cotto to beat Pac, didn't you?

Comment

Originally posted by Reservation View Post
                bump all "burner" threads

Comment

Originally posted by Reservation View Post
                  Yup. I just don't think Pac is that good.

He's lucky Cotto was shot and weightdrained.

And overtrained.

Comment

if PAC really wanted to be a dickhead, he coulda told Cotto "you want your fattest paycheck ever? come to 140...fight me at MY division"

people would have cried bloody murder but you know what? it still would have done over a million buys

but no, they knew Cotto was a welterweight and for them to make him lose one extra pound was just a negotiations 'punking' tactic to show who's boss....

PAC could have told Cotto to wear all pink and Cotto would have done it...losing 1 f'n pound is not why Cotto got his ass whooped

Comment

Asking for a 145 catchweight was some ***** **** but cotto accepted it so its his fault. but i wasnt worried about that, what i was worried about was when i saw cotto in the ring and seeing him as skinny as he was. i never seen him that skinny before and his ribbs showing like that, i knew from there he didnt rehydrate like he usualy does. then to see him get hurt so fast.

Comment

Working...
                      X